93

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 93

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Zhuben was actually a little suspicious of Jing Yifeng, but yesterday's "saltwater duck" he only tasted a piece, and the wounded couldn't say why, since his father said so, he could only acquiesce.

Generals: "Still stunned to do something, don't hurry up and ask someone to deal with these star beast eggs, there are so many today, one person should be half a person should be no problem, right?"

Ansel nodded: "Almost."

When the others heard them say this, they suddenly jumped up in surprise, as if they had been awakened, and went back to the camp to get the big bucket and report the good news.

The camp, which was already in a good atmosphere, was like hot water suddenly boiling, and more people came out of the camp tent, took the package in Ling Fei's hand, and enthusiastically persuaded them to rest, one by one, their attitude was warm and sincere, making Ling Fei embarrassed to ask for credit.

Ling Fei: Hehehe, I originally wanted to take the opportunity to monopolize a saltwater duck, everyone is so good, what should he do if he is embarrassed to make a move?

Chapter 115

Others were easy to dismiss, but Ansel was not so easily fooled.

"What did you do?" Back in the tent, he asked Jing Yifeng curiously.

While undressing, Jing Yifeng said casually: "There just happened to be a skill upgrade, I tried it yesterday, and found that the effect was not bad."

He didn't forget his food identification skills, and the upgrade was also true, he didn't take it out before because there was no good excuse, but now with the perfect ingredient of star beast eggs, he can at most amplify the effect of spiritual power recovery.

Ansel also wanted to ask again, Jing Yifeng had already enveloped him with his body that exuded heat and hormones, and exchanged a hot kiss intimately: "I don't have the strength to clean myself, can you help me?"

Ansel: "..."

This is a beautiful man's plan, absolutely!

However, knowing that Jing Yifeng was changing the topic, Ansel couldn't say no, anyway, his secret is not bad for this one or two, don't say it if you don't want to.

Ansel put off the idea of getting to the bottom of it, picked up the cleaning instrument conscientiously, and cleaned up the dust and beast blood on Jing Yifeng's body.

When they cleaned up each other, changed their clothes and came out of the tent, most of the star beast eggs they brought back had already been disposed of, and Uncle Zhubang still squeezed his eyebrows and ridiculed the two: "I thought you wouldn't come out today, and I was thinking about whether to interrupt you... How embarrassing is that?

The corner of Ansel's eyes twitched: "Uncle Bang thinks too much, Yifeng and I just clean the dust and dirty blood on our bodies so that it is convenient to make food for everyone."

The implication is that they work hard and pay attention to food hygiene, and the states have wronged them and should not be true.

"Yes, then why do you have a red mark here, it shouldn't be an injury, right?" The states pretended to gesture.