27

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 27

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

There are also private rooms, they have long noticed that the snack bar also has a second floor. In the future, when the box is opened, the popularity will definitely go to a higher level, and whoever can book will definitely have more face!

Although many of them helped on the premise that the mid-level magician was as cheerful as he was now, this did not prevent them from remorseful.

Except for the mid-level magician, the other guards were small characters for them, and they could easily take them down.

These people remembered the guards who remained in the store, and they all cast the gaze of the big wolf looking at the little white rabbit to them, and those guards ran away without saying a word, forgetting to take their own weapons, and only took away Mr. Dulu at the door.

Jing Yifeng: "..."

He looked at the remaining guests: "Please respect our staff, whether it is Anji or other clerks, they are all very important members of our snack bar." Whoever dares to take risks in the future will be treated the same as this old man Dulu.

He said and raised his hand, and the guards' shields, bows and swords and other items were thrown out the door, and the lively snack bar was suddenly silent.

The magician was also shocked, there was no elemental fluctuation at all, how did he do it?

Ansel also did not feel magic fluctuations, he remembered that last night's protective shield seemed to have no magic fluctuations, otherwise he would not be unharmed, and he didn't feel anything at all...

Jing Yifeng turned to look at him: "If you didn't run around last night, I can also shelter you if you stay in the store, and don't run outside until you're sure that those people won't come back."

He felt that with Anji's face, even if he didn't take the initiative to cause trouble, trouble would find him, not to mention that he still had such a powerful enemy.

Ansel bowed his head obediently: "Oh."

He lost any thoughts in an instant, only knowing that Jing Yifeng said that he wanted to shelter him, and he really sacrificed his life to save himself last night.

Ansel's blonde ears were red and surprisingly hot.

Where neither of them noticed, Uncle Tim was stunned for a long time, and seemed to have made a decision.

Chapter 32

Jing Yifeng didn't expect that the first time he saw an elf, it was an elf who was dying.

Elves, dragons, mermaids... These were legendary creatures to him, and even if he had heard some stories about them from the mouths of adventurers, he did not expect to see them so soon.

Pointed ears, fair skin, beautiful appearance, this is the elf in line with the world's rumors. But in addition to the pointed ears, Leil's skin and appearance were withered from illness, and the hair that should have been plump and smooth and gave off a natural luster was dull, and the brown hair fell sparsely in the dirt, like dry weeds.

Leil's face was also terribly thin, his eyes were deeply sunken, and his chin and hand tips were so thin that he seemed to be able to see bones, if it weren't for the fact that there was still some light in those eyes, Jing Yifeng probably thought him...