88

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 88

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

"Forget it, let's study how to close the channel." Jing Yifeng stood up, and Ansel had already asked someone to bring clean water and personally help him rinse it.

The two were used to intimacy and did not feel that such behavior was anything, but the generals who had just come from Quaix Star widened their eyes.

Is this still their cold and unkind crown prince? In the past, there were recruits who covered their noses and disliked the smell of star beast corpses, and he kicked people into the pile of corpses, which was called to make him adapt to the smell of star beasts, and now why did he personally help people wash their hands?

Ling Fei rolled his eyes, what is this, their crown prince is called a thoughtful in front of Boss Jing, the double standard is not too obvious!

And their crown prince took care of people so carefully, they still thought how weak Boss Jing was, until Boss Jing's spiritual body suddenly turned into a dryad with teeth and claws, they didn't know how outrageous their thoughts were...

Today, Ling Fei and they witnessed how the little seedling turned into a dryad again, only to see its two fat and short leaves soaring, and the vine seemed to eat the legendary Jack magic bean, and it actually grew out of thin air, climbed up, and reached the passage suspended in midair.

And with the naked eye, the vine is still going deeper.

"Your Highness, this is too dangerous, quickly tell Mr. Jing to stop!" A few generals who had just arrived were taken aback, they thought that His Highness was just using power for personal gain, and wanted to bring his love partner to the front line to see it, see the star beast or something, how could they think that they actually had this operation?

"Mr. Jing is the only plant system in the entire empire, we can't stand the magnetic field energy disordered in the center of the channel, Mr. Jing's spiritual body will be destroyed by that energy, let him come out!"

Ling Fei and the others also stared nervously at the entrance of the passage, but did not say anything, they had been getting along with the two for a long time, how much the crown prince cared about Jing Yifeng they knew very well, if he was not completely sure, he would definitely not let Jing Yifeng take risks.

Sure enough, the vine went in for several minutes, and Jing Yifeng was still stable, without the feeling that their previous spiritual power was absorbed by the mouth of the passage, and their emotions were unstable and on the verge of collapse.

Ling Fei and the others secretly exchanged a look, although they didn't say it, they all had a consensus that was distorted by Jing Yifeng's special ability.

Lo and behold, you can develop cooking skills, and you can also be familiar with the characteristics of plants to make potions, and now even the interstellar channel can be explored, what else can't plant awakens do?

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2023-06-14 21:23:45~2023-06-21 21:23:44 Oh~

Thanks to the little angels who threw deep-water torpedoes: 42 equally;

Thanks to the little angels who threw the mines: orange juice orange juice 1 pc;