9

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 9

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Milu said with some restraint that he saw that some guests were interested in cold shrimp with ice powder, but because there was no extra tableware, people bought tea eggs or marinated potatoes and left.

He had already worked very hard to wash the dishes, but he still couldn't keep up with the supply, and some of the guests ate slowly, and he couldn't go to someone to grab it...

Jing Yifeng quickly turned off the system panel: "It should indeed be increased, but I didn't think it through."

He looked at Milu who seemed to be relieved, and said with a smile: "Milu, it's good that you can notice this, and today I reward you to try the new products of our store."

"What?" Milu's eyes widened in curiosity.

"Tofu brain."

Jing Yifeng was really a little happy, Milu looked at his flying eyebrows, and also bent his big eyes happily: "Good."

Everything made by Mr. must be delicious!

...... Wait, they may not be able to eat today.

"By the way, Milu, is there a mill in town?" Jing Yifeng asked.

Milu: "Yes.

But I also know that the wheat mill that Milu refers to is different from the tofu mill that Jing Yifeng wants.

In the afternoon, Jing Yifeng asked Milu to look at the two large cauldrons containing the brine, and he himself went to the stonemason with the drawings of the hand-cranked small stone mill that he had just drawn.

Of course, such a small stone mill, it is definitely not enough to make both tofu brain and dried tofu.

But Jing Yifeng didn't plan to do it all the time, he was a snack bar, not a tofu shop, he did everything himself, the store couldn't be busy, and the small store didn't allow him to do this.

Jing Yifeng planned to hand over the business of making tofu to others, and as for who to hand over, the first thing he thought of was Fields.

He didn't know many people in Theodore, Milu was too young, the Fire Raven squad were all mercenaries, and Miss Margaret was going to open a tavern at night... Only Fields with a chamber of commerce at home is the most suitable.

As for whether Fields will agree, when he has tasted brine dried tofu and tofu brain, he does not believe that he does not agree!

Jing Yifeng is not confident in his craft, he is confident in Fields' foodie attributes.

After coming out of the stonemason's shop, Jing Yifeng went to order some tableware, returned to the store, and installed the eight illuminated candlesticks with Milu on six in the store, one in the back kitchen and one in the bedroom.

These candlesticks seem to be alchemical products, which can be opened with system control, and the brightness is very impressive, and the shops that were originally dim and tight during the day suddenly lit up.

"Wow, our shop is brighter than the church in town." Milu looked at the candlesticks hanging high on the wall and marveled.

The most spacious and bright place he had ever seen was the church in town, and it was no wonder he said so.