25

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 25

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Ansel confirmed that his expression could deceive even the shrewd father and the sinister and cunning royal brothers, so he tried to raise his head and look at Jing Yifeng.

As everyone knows, his eyelashes that are faintly flashing in his heart, and the azure pupils that gradually become misted with water have betrayed him.

Jing Yifeng was angry and funny: "You, I'll let you teach Rigana, what nonsense are you talking to people!"

Ansel's eyelashes narrowed slightly, seemingly humbly admitting his mistake, but in fact, he was very unimpressed.

If he didn't say that, what if that Naga fell in love for a long time when he was ignorant?

It's not that there is no precedent in this world for mermaids and Naga to like humans, and if they don't like each other, they may dislike each other for not having a scaly tail, or have a weak physique, where can they really like so much?

Jing Yifeng is so gentle and so good to everyone... He didn't even know how attractive he was!

Milu, who yawned upstairs, witnessed the whole process, he was originally excited to sleep at night because he moved to a new house, plus the bed was too soft, he was a little unaccustomed, and he accidentally slept late.

He came together and saw Regina talking to her husband, but before he could say a word, Regina saw Angie and fled with a weak heart, and then looked down and confessed that the mistake became Angie again...

Milu didn't know what it meant to drop one thing, he only knew that the three of them were weird when they got up early in the morning?

But even stranger was Uncle Tim, who remembered something to smile for a moment, and then frowned and uneasy the next.

The Milu people shook their heads, the world of adults is so complicated...

The snack bar does not sell crayfish in the morning, although it is still crowded, but there are more clerks, and Jing Yifeng is not as busy as before.

He took the time to go to the market to pick a batch of barley with better color, soak it overnight, and then spread it evenly in a vine woven frame and covered with a layer of wet gauze.

Milu looked curious and couldn't help but ask, "What is Sir doing?"

"Make beer."

"What is beer?"

"It's Bill."

Milu wrinkled his nose when he heard this, he had inquired that the beer wine at Cole Winery was not as good as barley wine.

Jing Yifeng smiled: "Real beer is much better than Bill, you don't have to be prejudiced against it."

When he said this, Milu immediately believed it, and said sincerely: "Sir is really powerful, even brewing wine, waiting for us to brew beer, angry with Valentine with that nostril on the head."

Jing Yifeng: "I am actually brewing for the first time, and it is difficult to say whether it is successful or not."

He has only tried to brew his own sorghum wine, and beer has indeed not been tried, but take your time, he is not in a hurry.