54

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 54

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

The most obvious difference is that the backyard of the snack bar has been transformed into a green garden with the blessing of the heart of nature. Not to mention the climbing tiger that is full of amazing growth, there are large cornflowers, dahlias, roses under the roots of the wall, and I don't know that I thought spring had arrived.

Master Messfield did not expect such an unexpected joy, seeing this, he opened a small medicine garden in the clearing in the backyard, bathing in the natural atmosphere every day through the east wind of practice, and those precious and difficult to survive herbs grew well.

The master came to inspect it every day, smiling so hard that he couldn't see his teeth.

"Okay, that's it, let's start cultivating black lotus tomorrow." The old man watched Jing Yifeng cast spells step by step, withdrew the natural spell, and nodded with satisfaction.

Jing Yifeng was stunned for a moment: "Will it be too fast?"

He only has one bottle of the cocoon into butterfly potion for the time being, and if it fails, it will be gone...

Gregan was irritable, and rolled his eyes when he heard this: "You study in ten days and have the progress of others studying for ten years, how slow do you want to be?"

As soon as the words fell, he was glanced at unhappily by his good apprentice, and the warning was very meaningful.

Gregan: "Since his apprentice has a lover, the elbow is not too obvious!

However, in order not to be cut off from the beer supply, Gregan could only dare to be angry and dare not speak.

Ansel held Jing Yifeng's hand, and his eyes were affirmative: "The master said you can, you definitely can."

"Hmm." Jing Yifeng looked at An Ji's small look of trusting him, and quietly pinched his fingers.

Angie's fingers are slender and well-defined, but the inside is a little fleshy, and it feels very good. Jing Yifeng felt that he was a little narrow, and every time he saw An Ji in a serious book, he couldn't help but want to tease him.

Sure enough, Anji's fingers shook, and the bottom of his pupils quickly burst with water, and Jing Yifeng smiled lightly and pinched again.

Old man Maysfield didn't seem to see their little movements: "It's not fast, the nine-petal lotus is best fresh, that druid little guy will come back tomorrow at the latest, we have to prepare early."

The teachers said so, and Jing Yifeng could only admit it.

Early the next morning, knowing that the store manager was going to give birth to the black lotus, everyone who had nothing to do came to watch.

Milu picked up on a flower shelf and cheered Jing Yifeng on: "Sir, come on, we all believe in you!"

After mixing with Jing Yifeng for a long time, he is no stranger to the modern word "come on".

Lellyl also wanted to comfort his elf king, but he was too nervous to speak, so he only smiled at him with difficulty. Uncle Tim held Rieliel with one hand, and also looked up at Jing Yifeng apologetically...