41

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 41

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

"Yes, Miss!"

The Naga led by Yarlin rushed up together, even the mermaid Andrew, the water system spell released by a group of sea tribes was amazing, several meters high waves suddenly appeared, the flames of the two magic guides were just released, and they were extinguished by the sweeping waves.

Jing Yifeng: "..."

And he saw that Gerald, Ririll and Uncle Tim were all mixed in the crowd, and Gerald turned into a giant bear at some point, disguised as Uncle Tim's domesticated monster, and pressed the earth monitor lizard palm after palm, the earth monitor lizard struggled desperately and roared, but still could not escape the fate of being slapped in the face by the bear's paw, and soon abandoned the owner and turned away.

Jing Yifeng saw that his side was overwhelmingly superior, and he was beaten to the point of losing his armor and abandoning his armor, and he didn't care about the melee at the intersection, and pulled Regina to ask what happened.

It turned out that when the snack bar opened in the evening today, two thieves took advantage of the crowd to sneak into the backyard of the snack bar, because these two thieves had a high hiding level, and none of them found it.

It seems that a small sapling in the back has noticed something is wrong, alerting Rieliel, who was knocked off his turban during the fight, revealing the elf ears.

Angie originally wanted to use the magic array to trap the two thieves in the backyard, but they should have carried enchanted items with them, and one of the thieves took advantage of the chaos to escape, and Angie could only give the other to her to chase out.

Regina: "It's good that Angie blocked the door of the front and back yards before leaving, otherwise the companions of those people would definitely take advantage of the chaos to rush into the backyard."

She didn't even know when Angie set up so many defensive magic arrays in the backyard, fortunately he did, otherwise the secrets of the snack bar would definitely be exposed in front of people today.

Jing Yifeng remembered a picture: "I seem to see that thief hiding in the shadows and suddenly disappeared?"

"This is the terrifying thing about high-level thieves, their concealment and shadowing techniques have reached the point where they are difficult for magicians to detect, otherwise high-level thieves would not be called mage killers."

Jing Yifeng's heart jumped sharply: "That Anji "

Jing Yifeng's mind was messy, and he had to go out to find it without thinking about it.

Regina grabbed him and said speechlessly: "Store manager, is Angie an ordinary magician?" He can even design a pit kill as a dark wizard, how can a small thief help him!

What is called care is chaos, this is probably it. However, seeing that their store manager lost his composure and looked like a headless fly, he probably hadn't noticed it himself.

"But..." Jing Yifeng was still not at ease.

"What are you doing?" A voice suddenly sounded coldly behind Jing Yifeng, Jing Yifeng turned around, and was overjoyed to see the appearance of the person who came: "Anji! Are you all right?