70

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 70

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

"Jing Yifeng escaped, can you only let Jing Mingyu on top, so Jing Mingyu may really not know."

"Hehe, these people above are the water army invited by the Jing family, it's really difficult for you to wash so ugly!"

"What is it to say that after marriage, return the property to his eldest son, deceit! How did Shi Minrou get the original industry into her hands, how dare she without Jing Hongze's approval?

"Oh, Jing Mingyu doesn't know, then he can still fight with his eldest brother's fiancé, the means are powerful enough!"

"The only thing Jing Hongze told the truth was that Jing Yifeng stole the game master formula, right?"

"Master Yi is silent, is it for the sake of Huo Qi's face, he is waiting for Jing Yifeng to take the initiative to admit his mistake?"

The star network was boiling, and many people were about to believe Jing Hongze's explanation, but soon another group of people jumped out and ripped off the "loving father" skin that Jing Hongze had just put on.

However, Jing Hongze insisted that he was only keeping the inheritance for his eldest son, not to mention the death of the original partner, and he did have a share in taking care of his property, which can only be said that as long as the skin is thick enough, netizens have nothing to do with him.

What everyone agreed on was that Jing Yifeng stole the octopus balls recipe of the master of Yi , but many people understood him and still persuaded him to apologize.

"It's okay if you want to make a career, but you can't take other people's hard work for yourself."

"There are a lot of Master Yi , as long as you apologize, he will definitely forgive you."

"Huo Shizi is really unlucky, he met a scrap fiancé like you, and it seems that his character is not very good!"

"Huo Shizi and Jing Mingyu should also be making a scene, otherwise admit that he has a waste material fiancé, and he left himself and ran away on the eve of the engagement?"

"I heard that the generals once helped Duke Huo Qi a lot, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is to give grace through this, no wonder Jing Yifeng is so useless, he also insisted that Huo Shizi be engaged to Jing Yifeng, and he was too wronged by Huo Shizi."

"Huo Shizi was really kind and didn't repay well, and introduced you to Master Yi, and you, stole the cooking recipe of Master Yi and ran away!"

......

When Jing Yifeng saw these remarks, he guessed that Duke Huo Qi made a move, of course, it must also be mixed with that Huo Shizi's brain residue powder.

He recently looked at the star network more and found that the fiancé of the original owner was really popular, tall and handsome, beautiful scenery, and his spirit body was still a silver wolf.

Legend has it that the wolf is an animal loyal to his partner, and his spirit body is a silver wolf, no wonder Jing Mingyu is engaged to him, so many people will scold him.

"Everyone go and watch, the master of Yi has finally started live broadcasting!"

Jing Yifeng raised his eyebrows, it has been five or six days, is he finally willing to stand up and speak?