53

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 53

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

The two legendary mages took a deep breath and finally calmed down.

Old man Maysfield spoke: "Well, now that the leaves of life are also available, the nine-petal lotus you want to catalyze through the heart of nature?"

The heart of nature can only ripen, not let the black lotus mutate!

"Nor is it." Jing Yifeng directly took out the cocoon into butterfly potion through the system: "I have a cocoon into butterfly potion here, which can accelerate the growth of ten years, with the heart of nature, I don't know if it is possible to succeed?"

The introduction of the cocoon into butterfly potion is the blossom fruit, he suspects that the nine-petal black lotus is the fruit of the fruit, otherwise why is the potion called cocoon into a butterfly, he may have thought of the efficacy of this potion wrong at first.

"Cocoon into a butterfly?" Messfield had never heard the name, it should be a brand new potion, he took it, first sniffed, and then looked at Gregan: "Do you feel it?"

Gregham nodded mutteredly: "This potion contains a very strong active element.

Maybe it really works.

Messfield looked at Jing Yifeng: "Can you give me this potion to study?"

Jing Yifeng hurriedly: "Of course."

The old man stared at Jing Yifeng, looked at it and suddenly laughed: "I didn't expect it, I didn't expect that the ancient formula that has plagued me for more than ten years will succeed so easily?"

He felt right at first, this young shopkeeper not only matched his aura and eyes, he was also a very amazing person!

Lo and behold, all kinds of races are almost assembled, obviously it is a difficult problem, and when he arrives, it becomes a trivial matter, which is more effective than his trip to the Seven Kingdoms.

Gregan: "... I need to take it slowly. "There was so much fright tonight.

The old man laughed loudly, why wasn't he!

Chapter 64

The problem is solved... Wait, there is still something unresolved, Leilier sent the two old men back to the room, and then turned around and left with an expressionless face: "Store manager, I will go down to see off the customers."

Uncle Tim was stunned, unable to hold back, and turned his gaze for help to Jing Yifeng.

Andrew said speechlessly: "Look what the store manager is doing, go chase!"

Milu also hates iron but not steel: "You think about the old man Raven in our village before, go up and ask for forgiveness, can't fight back, scold can't fight back... Entangle him to forgive you!

Mr. Raven is a landowner, his only hobby in life is good wine, and every time he goes back drunk, he has to be cleaned up by his daughter-in-law, which is known to everyone in the village. However, the two of them often reconciled quickly, and the reason was that Mr. Raven was thick-skinned enough to lower his head.

Uncle Tim seemed to be empowered: "Yes, I'll go!"

Everyone laughed as they looked at his back as he hurriedly left, no matter what the process was, this ending was finally good.