79

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 79

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

The queen reacted first and enthusiastically: "Hello, hello, can I call you Yifeng?"

Jing Yifeng: "Of course, Her Royal Highness."

The crown prince frowned: "Queen Mother! "Yifeng is his name, can you not call it so affectionate!"

The queen was almost crying with joy, oh my God, the crown prince of their family also knew that she was jealous, although this jealousy was directed at her, but she didn't mind at all.

She rarely ignored the crown prince of their family, and looked at Jing Yifeng with a smile: "What is your highness, Yifeng, you are the same as Ansiel, just call me the queen mother."

"And me, you can also call me Father Emperor." His Majesty the Emperor followed his wife's steps closely and said cordially.

This time Ansel didn't object, blinking, quiet as a chicken.

Jing Yifeng: "..." was accepted by the old man and mother-in-law so quickly, it was like riding a rocket.

Ansel glanced at him urgently, and Jing Yifeng was as good as the flow: "Father and Emperor, Mother Queen."

"Oh, that's nice." The queen smiled: "Yifeng, your father and I have watched your live video recently, and we thought of finding an opportunity to travel to Blue Mercury, but I didn't expect you to become a family with us so quickly, it's really great!"

"Don't worry, we don't believe a word of those rumors on the Internet, the octopus balls, seafood noodles and spicy seafood pot you made are all delicious, I don't know how many times stronger than Gu Shan Lou!" The master is famous, he hasn't come up with anything new in twenty years, and everyone with a discerning eye knows what's going on.

The queen also respected the master of the game before, although she felt that he was a bit disrespectful to grab recipes with his apprentices this time, but thinking of his contribution to the cause of ancient food, they all chose to remain silent.

But Jing Yifeng is their daughter-in-law is different, Duke Huo Qi also pulled their son into the water, really when she is a vegetarian?

The queen thought of what Ansel had argued with her husband at the beginning, and immediately hugged her son and daughter-in-law, looked at her husband with great momentum, and forced him to express her position.

"You say, which side are you on?"

His Majesty the Emperor: "..."

He just said it in vain! Originally, his son misunderstood him, and now the queen who has always supported him is also against the water, do you want to be so vexatious!

However, he was also a little weak-hearted, because he knew that there was Ansel's handwriting behind the dispute between Jing Yifeng and the Duke's Mansion, but Ansel and Duke Huozi had always been incompatible, and it would be strange if he caught the opportunity not to make trouble for each other... Therefore, he only let people stare and never interfered.

Duke Hozzi pulled Ansel into the water as well, he should have been forced to rush, right?

Queen: "You say, you don't say anything, are you still thinking about Hochi?" Okay, I'll just say that you have a leg with him, and you still don't admit it!