38

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 38

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

"Well, but I don't know how to grab bread yet..." Gerald was just about to rejoice, but began to annoy again.

Hikari was busy grilling squid in the morning and forgot to learn finger cakes from Angie.

Jing Yifeng: "..."Could it be that this kid really thinks that he grilled the iron plate squid well?

That's all guests don't mind! This child's squid tail is either burnt or raw and not cooked, fortunately, these squid are taken out of the system, very fresh, and it is no problem to eat sashimi squid alone, otherwise he is really afraid that some guests will eat bad stomachs.

Yes, probably not, right?

Thinking of the hard bean cakes and sour black bread that people in this world usually eat, Jing Yifeng took out the illusion of an adventurer running all over the ground chased by a monster with his pants in his mind...

For three days in a row, the business on the food truck was very hot, and the number of take-out people exceeded 1,000 in a short time.

Jing Yifeng had to take turns with Anji to barely serve the diners in the dining car, but even so, every morning was like a war.

Jing Yifeng was troubled again: "This can't work, there will be one more person."

He looked at Gerald, who was enthusiastically practicing finger bread, and didn't understand why they were all the same job, he and Angie were so tired that Gerald was in high spirits, and even couldn't wait to push the food truck out of town?

Angie was a little weak-hearted: "No need, right?

It's true that Yifeng is not in good health, but he is pretending.

"Let's recruit another one, now the ingredients for every day are prepared with our help, and another person can not only prepare the ingredients alone, but also rotate to rest when there are few people."

Gerald's energy is good, he can't use people as cattle, Jing Yifeng actually thinks it's a good idea to push the dining truck out of town in the afternoon, even if Gerald doesn't mention it, he may also want to practice it.

And in this way, the situation of insufficient manpower has appeared. But it's too early to recruit, Gerald hasn't started yet, so wait.

On the afternoon of the fourth day, Gerald finally felt that he had practiced almost the same, and enthusiastically pulled a cartload of ingredients out of town. Although the weather is very hot now, the ingredients are just taken out of the safe, and there are wooden boxes of cotton chilled, and it can't be broken all afternoon.

Because it was the first day, Jing Yifeng also followed, and he also brought two pots of ice powder cold shrimp.

Chapter 45

The two walked a few hundred meters out of the town entrance and came to a flat road connecting the east and west.

It is said that from here you will pass through the upper reaches of the Tyre River to reach the Emerald Lake, which belongs to the Quildan Empire, and to the east is a continuous low mountain range, known locally as Stone Claw Mountain, and there seem to be some goblins living here.