26

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 26

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Unfortunately, this exploded picture only appeared for less than a second, and the next moment, the explosion of qi flowed through the splash, poured Ansel on his face, and drenched him into a falling soup chicken.

And he couldn't care about this at all, and anxiously checked Jing Yifeng's safety: "How are you?"

Jing Yifeng blinked, looked at the soaked blonde beauty, and then looked at his relatively dry self: "I'm fine."

"How could it be..." Ansel was stunned, and found that he was also safe and sound, and quickly looked back at the center of the explosion.

It was pitch black, and a twenty or thirty-foot hole had been blown out of the center, killing and injuring countless people.

And they were pushed out so far by the aftermath of the explosion that he turned out to be unharmed?

Could it be that his magic power was restored, Ansel just wanted to feel it, and the next moment his lips turned white, because his magic power dried up and fainted.

"...," Jing Yifeng thought, the bad hair is back.

"You, who the hell are you?" Lawrence, who was injured by the explosion, covered his lower abdomen, and almost as soon as his words fell, he suddenly sprayed a large mouthful of blood out.

The dark mage Doyle was lying on the ground, and he didn't know if he was dead, but it was confirmed that the mage regiment under Lawrence was completely destroyed, and there were not one soldier left.

But because of the exception of Jing Yifeng, Prince Anse El, who should have been seriously injured or directly killed, had nothing to do, and Lawrence saw these two people like a huge ball of light, affected by the power of the explosion, but landed lightly.

When Lawrence was monitoring Ansel, he had seen Jing Yifeng countless times, and this person did not react to their surveillance at all. And according to his observations, Jing Yifeng's steps were heavy, neither like he could be vindictive nor magical.

But Lawrence has always been cautious, so he asked Ansel out. Unexpectedly, Ansel came out, and the mysterious snack bar owner also followed, and also saved Ansel at a critical moment.

Lawrence thought that he had paid such a big price, but in the end he only exchanged for the rupture of his qi sea, and finally even the risk of losing his fighting spirit forever, he "poofed" and spewed out a large mouthful of blood. Then he fell on his knees and fainted.

Jing Yifeng: "..."

How come both like to faint, he hasn't even put a cruel word, such as staying away from the clerk in his snack bar or something.

"Commander, Commander..." In fact, without his harsh words, the surviving knights were frightened, picked up Lawrence and Doyle and ran, even the injured companions and dead mages.

Regina and Uncle Tim were going to come over to help, but who knew that halfway through, they found that the guys they thought were going to fight to the death had all run away.

"Are you all right?" Regina asked.

Uncle Tim saw the fainted Angie, helped him probe his pulse, and then said: "It's okay, it's just that the magic power is exhausted and fainted."