94

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 94

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

If the generals' previous occasional egg theft was a small trouble for the Star Beast Mother Emperor, a parasite living in its lair, then now Jing Yifeng is stepping on the nerves of the Star Beast Mother Empress, or dancing on its nerves.

The Star Beast Mother Emperor was finally angry, and it sent out all the high-level star beasts guarding its lair, and these high-level star beasts had more sensitive hearing and smell, which also caused Jing Yifeng's difficulty in stealing eggs to skyrocket.

On this day, they came back in embarrassment, and the number of star beast eggs they brought back was less than half of usual.

"What happened?" Zhuben waited at the entrance as usual, and found that Jing Yifeng was not in the right situation, and quickly greeted them and asked.

"Alas, don't mention it, it's unlucky today!" Ling Fei patted his chest with a look of fear: "We just started stealing and encountered an S-class star beast, and when we fled, we bumped into another bigger one, damn it, I'm afraid it's SS-class, right?" Lao Tzu was almost caught in half by his paw, thanks to the boss pulling me, Boss Jing blocked the road with vines, otherwise we are afraid to plant in it today.

"SS class?" Zhuben was surprised, and the people behind him looked at each other and were at a loss.

No wonder they haven't seen it, they didn't dare to approach the mother emperor's lair before, and this kind of powerful guy will not easily leave the mother emperor's side.

At this time, the generals came over and said unhurriedly: "That kind of big guy I know, SS class is not enough, they are also S class, but they are males, so they are bigger."

"Dad, how do you know?" The states blurted out.

"I have eyes and can observe!" The generals are not angry.

These guys are not as good as him in mental power and eyesight, and they don't even have basic judgment.

...... We haven't met again. The states muttered softly, looking unconvinced.

"It turned out to be a male." Jing Yifeng rubbed the corners of his forehead, so that it made sense. The star beast colony is probably the same configuration as the bee swarm, and it is generally the worker bees that leave the nest, they belong to infully developed females and are infertile.

The male lives next to the queen bee and is responsible for □□ with the queen bee to ensure that the queen lays eggs.

Jing Yifeng said his thoughts, but he did not expect that the biological knowledge that is very common in modern society, there are actually many people here who have a fault.

Old generals: "Look at the people, look at you!"

Zhubang covered his mouth and continued to dismantle the platform without fear of death: "As if you knew before..."

His behavior really met the retaliation of the generals, and he didn't use any other punishment means, but let him hurry up and deal with the star beast egg.

Zhu Bang: Hehe, hehe, he is already the fastest person in the camp to kill the star beast cubs, and if it goes on like this, he suspects that he will change his career before he goes out...