24

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 24

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Fields Fields: "Do you see if your magic recovery speed has become faster?"

Matthew is also a magician, and he is already a junior magician, so he was so excited when he saw that water magic array just now.

Matthew was shocked, silently mobilized his magic, and found that it was indeed much smoother and better than before.

Fields gave him a look, the meaning is self-evident: the food in Jing Yifeng's hands is not endless, and the effect is unattainable by chefs in this world, even if Matthew wants to cooperate with him, it is unrealistic to bring it to Fort Illes.

Instead of doing something that upsets him, expect him to have something better next.

Matthew showed a thoughtful expression.

The men's side is hot, the ladies are more Sven.

The first group to visit today were the Fields sisters, led by the second sister Beatrix, and the best friends they each invited, and more than a dozen people came at once.

They rode in three carriages, and almost as soon as they got out of the carriage, a large waiter came and took their carriage with the coachman.

Betty said, "The service is good.

Fields used to tell them that the snack bar was very small, plus there were only two people in total, and this time they heard that they had moved, and they didn't have much confidence.

After all, this shop has just moved over and opened, the time is too tight, there are not enough people, and the carriage is piled up at the door.

When they arrived at the scene, they found that the shopkeeper was much more powerful than they thought, and everything seemed so orderly.

Lo and behold, as soon as they got out of the car, there was not only someone in charge of the driver, but also a female clerk with long blue-green hair waiting to greet them.

However, what surprised the Beatrix sisters was still behind, the bright lighting in the store, the cool circulating wind, and the brightly bloomed and staggered flowers on the table.

"Wow, it's so cool inside!"

"What kind of candles are used in the store, and why are they so bright with just a few?"

"Dorothy, the snack bar you've been praising turned out to be this one, and the dining environment is really good!"

The Dorothy sisters looked at each other, they all felt a little honored, they invited so many friends over the first time, it was actually a bit risky.

However, Fields has a good relationship with the owner Mr. Jing, reminding them that they must come to the show, and even their father encourages them to come and see, plus they themselves are also curious... Accidentally invited so many people.

Now it seems that they are very wise to invite friends, and the environment of this store has exceeded their expectations!

In addition to the tea eggs, marinated potatoes, cold shrimp with ice powder and tofu brain, the store also has a new delicacy called crayfish.