97

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 97

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Ansel glanced at him, didn't know what to think, and suddenly laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

Ansel shrugged: "The guards of the mother emperor are gone, and the tentacles have been torn off by you, in the future, we only need to come in every once in a while to clean up the hatched star beasts, and we can also take the star beast eggs out to eat."

It is equivalent to saying that the mother queen is not only harmless to them when she is alive, but they can continue to fleece wool on it.

Ling Fei didn't know where to come from, his eyes were shining: "Yes, in the future, let's go into the channel to take out the eggs, the reward is saltwater duck and braised duck nuggets, I guarantee that many people will rush to participate." "He was the first to sign up!

Jing Yifeng: "..."

You treat the mother queen as the female duck who placed the order, did the mother queen agree?

Chapter 120

The place where Jing Yifeng went out was a barren star, but there was finally water, and after Ansiel solved the star beast that stole out, he actually brought back a huge beehive to Jing Yifeng.

"Where did you find it?" Jing Yifeng asked in surprise, this hive is as tall as most people, and there must be a lot of honey in it.

Ansel: "In the woods over there."

Jing Yifeng noticed that his expression was not very good, and quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

"Apart from this, we didn't find anything else to eat." Ansel pursed his lips.

He had just contacted the rescue, and the star field they were in was a bit off, and the fastest rescue would take about a week. The communicator and positioning also broke several times, but fortunately there were enough components, and they were finally connected after disassembling and replacing each other.

Jing Yifeng listened to him say this, but he didn't care too much: "It's okay, just have water."

It's only a week, and the patience is over.

He said and took out several star beast eggs from his backpack: "There is honey, I'll make you something delicious."

His Majesty the Emperor was sitting on the grass next to him to rest, and after thinking about it, he also took out two star beast eggs from his bag: "Count me in."

Ansel almost choked on his own saliva: "Father, father? Ahem..."

He couldn't have imagined that his steady, self-contained, restrained and atmospheric father had also learned to hide his secrets!

His Majesty the Emperor's face was a little hot, this is not a long and wise eater, seeing the generals on the road to grab the star beast eggs, he followed and took two.

The generals saw that they had been exposed, and they didn't hide it, so they let the three brothers of Zhuben bring more than a dozen star beast eggs over, and said to Jing Yifeng: "This is Grandpa and your uncle Zhuben and the three of them."