6

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 6

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

It turned out that he had just gone to the back kitchen, and when he came back, he found that the three guests, including another tableware at the same table with them, were gone... That's four sets of silverware!

Milu was anxious, and stopped them without thinking.

"What nonsense is the smelly boy, get out of here!" The leading man's eyes were fierce, he slapped Milu away, and led the two companions to hurry out the door.

Jing Yifeng rarely didn't care about his heart, three or two steps forward, just in time to catch Milu before he fell to the ground, and was about to check his face, Milu struggled anxiously: "Adult, can't let them go, they stole the silverware in the store!"

Jing Yifeng picked him up and smiled indifferently: "It's okay, let them go!" I'd like to see if they can get out of this doorway.

He had already seen it, and Milu's face was fine, but it was red, and a large slap print hung on his face.

Jing Yifeng really likes Milu's child, watching these people do something to a teenage child, he has always had a good temper, and he is also really angry.

"Captain..." Adeline was originally going to help, but she was one step late, and when she saw the shopkeeper who always smiled and changed his face, she couldn't help but be a little frightened, and subconsciously looked at Locke.

Locke shook his head, and before he could say anything, the three men who quickened their steps towards the door and were about to step out of the store suddenly stiffened and twitched collectively.

Not only did they twitch, but the corners of their mouths also foamed at the corners, and a puff of blue smoke floated above their heads.

[Catch three thieves, hide a few tableware on your body, and reward three powerful pills a day.] 】

One Day Pill ... What the heck? The corner of Jing Yifeng's mouth twitched, but he didn't expect that catching the thief would have this kind of benefit.

"Spare your life, adults, we don't dare anymore!"

"Our brother really ran out of money, so he moved his crooked thoughts, you just let us go, we promise there will be no next time!"

These three people are not some evil villains, but idle people who have no skills and are lazy to eat, this time hit the iron plate, and their souls were almost electrocuted by the sudden electric current, almost as soon as the current ended, they couldn't wait to kneel down and beg for mercy.

It is also because the silverware in Jing Yifeng's shop is too new, and he himself is like an ignorant young master released by the family family to experience... The three people thought that the silverware in the store was real, and they hid the tableware while eating.

The little guys who wanted to help the shopkeeper were too perceptive, and they were discovered before they could take two steps when they stood up.

What's worse is that the shopkeeper's shot is a powerful thunder magic, and the three of them are almost frightened, and they will inevitably be killed by the high-ranking mage, so they can only quickly beg for mercy.