75

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 75

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

He walked to the noodle machine, and for some reason, he said to Anji, who was staring at the noodle pot seriously: "I just met someone from the decoration company, and they asked me if I wanted to open a branch, and they said they wanted to help me design for free."

"Open a branch?" The crown prince thought for a while: "Yes, anyway, you have to continue to open a live broadcast, and there are several kinds of food, right?" Do you have enough money, if not, I can lend you first... You don't have to worry about paying it back, wait for the lawyer to help you get your mother's inheritance back, and the money will be enough for you to open a random branch in Blue Mercury.

Jing Yifeng raised his eyebrows: "We don't know each other, so you said you want to lend me money?"

The crown prince's eyes flashed: "Why don't you know, can't I fancy your culinary talent?" Moreover, and you saved me last night, I don't like to owe favors the most, and I will repay you by lending you money.

If it weren't for the fear of Jing Yifeng's misunderstanding, he would want to send money directly to Jing Yifeng.

"But didn't you already hire a lawyer for me?" Jing Yifeng squinted at him amusedly.

The crown prince's cheeks, which were already hot by the noodle pot, seemed to be even hotter: "That's nothing, I just can't get used to Jing Hongze."

"So..."

Chapter 92

When the time came, Jing Yifeng happily chose to teleport back to the Bright Continent, because of the time difference between the two sides, the borrowed crown prince did not find a night at all, and he left and returned.

We don't know what Jing Yifeng experienced over there, but when he got up early and came back from exercise, he saw the crown prince coming down the stairs with a yawn, and stared at people for a long time.

The crown prince yawned and was frightened back, his pupils were round, and there were a few physiological tears at the corners of his eyes: "?

His ears were red, it was really Jing Yifeng's black hair wet with sweat, his sweatshirt was attached to his strong chest, his shoulders were wide and his waist was thin, and his body exuded mature male hormones, which was a bit tempting.

What's more, this person was still holding a large bouquet of flowers in his arms, and his black eyes stared at him intently, seemingly full of affection... The crown prince almost thought that Jing Yifeng was holding the flower in order to woo him.

Jing Yifeng seemed to see through the Crown Prince's thoughts, and pulled out a bouquet of perfume lilies and handed it to him: "This is for you."

The crown prince's heart jumped wildly, he didn't expect this kind of good thing, and when he caught the bunch of lilies in the past, his legs were a little soft: "Thank you."

Jing Yifeng smiled gently: "Putting some flowers in the room from time to time can make people feel happy."

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince was ashamed: "Hmm.

"I'm also going to find a few vases and put these flowers on the table, which should add some dining atmosphere."

Crown Prince: "..."