91

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 91

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Ling Fei and they didn't want to eat, but under the warm invitation of the three uncles, they still divided a piece by one person.

Shao Tingzhen commented fairly: "It's okay.

In fact, before eating what Boss Jing made, such a barbecue was already very good.

Ling Fei chewed hard twice, and was a little surprised to find that this star beast cub was not as unpalatable as he thought, of course, it was not very delicious... After all, he used to eat deliciously, but now his appreciation ability has skyrocketed.

The old generals nibbled on the "roast duck leg", and seeing him like this, they couldn't help but scold: "Isn't this roast meat better than nutrient solution?" You eat too much nutrient solution and eat your brain!

He felt that Ling Fei didn't know how to appreciate, he was all a soldier, what was hypocritical!

If this were his soldiers, he would have to kick him a dog to eat.

Ling Fei had a bitter face, not knowing how to explain, and looked at his own crown prince.

Ansel pretended not to see it.

The old generals had just been kind to him, and when they divided the barbecue just now, they actually bypassed Yifeng and gave him the barbecue first, he was flattered, of course, he would not provoke Yifeng's grandfather at this time.

However, Ansel did not praise the delicious barbecue against his will, he was the crown prince, and they did not find it strange to eat the generals with a flat face.

Instead, he noticed that Jing Yifeng had a large piece in his hand, and he was still chewing hard, and offered to help him share it.

Jing Yifeng: "No need.

He and Ansel because one is the owner of the star beast egg and the other is the crown prince, originally they share the most, he still don't embarrass his daughter-in-law.

Jing Yifeng stuffed the last roasted meat into his mouth in two bites, and said while chewing: "I'll give it to you when I make a new taste."

Ansel: "What did you think of doing?"

"Hmm." Jing Yifeng sold a pass: "You will definitely like it."

Considering that the remaining star beast eggs were not enough for everyone to eat, Jing Yifeng took Ansel out again, because there had just been a big war, and the situation in the beast cave was very chaotic, and they took advantage of the chaos to steal a lot of star beast eggs.

Zhu Ben and Ling Fei were responsible for dealing with the star beast cubs, and Jing Yifeng pulled Ansel and found a large cauldron to start frying salt.

Stir-frying salt is actually very simple, add salt, peppercorns, and large ingredients to a hot pot to be evenly heated, stir-fried into powder, and the auxiliary ingredients can be fried crispy.

The key is not to fry the paste.

Ansel took the stir-fry spoon and watched Jing Yifeng teach him while taking out various spices from the bag he brought with him, without making a sound.