8

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 8

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

For Aunt Donna's muttering, he directly ignored it.

Aunt Donna is a typical gossipy and picky folk woman, and it's okay to ask her for a little help. But if he dares to hire the other party, a few eggs today and a few less silverware tomorrow may not necessarily be... Jing Yifeng didn't want to make trouble for himself.

Aunt Donna looked at the delicious food on the table again, did not dare to ask too much, and left sluggishly.

Although Jing Yifeng left Milu, he actually didn't want to take advantage of Milu, so he prepared tomorrow's ingredients and let him go back early.

When I saw Milu the next day, I found that he seemed to have cleaned himself up, and his hair, which had always been black and messy, had been washed clean, and all of it had been combed to the back of his head, revealing his big bright eyes and smooth forehead.

The clothes on his body seem to have been washed, and the broken places have been carefully repaired, and I don't know whether he made up it himself or asked others to help, and the stitching craft can only be said.

Jing Yifeng found that Milu looked quite spiritual, although his face was still a little immature, he had long eyebrows and deep eyes, and the bridge of his nose was narrow and straight, and he must be a handsome young man when he grew up.

"Good." Jing Yifeng praised, and sure enough, Milu touched his head blandly, revealing a clean millet tooth.

When opening the store, Jing Yifeng was still a little apprehensive, yesterday there was a disturbance, today I don't know how many customers are willing to come?

However, he is also open-minded, and today's ingredients not only have not decreased, but also doubled.

Just opened the door of the store, and sure enough, I saw that the door outside was full of people, and all the townspeople who had a long queue yesterday were gone. The cold morning breeze rolled up the fallen leaves on the ground, just like Jing Yifeng's mood at the moment, pulling out the cool.

"Mr. Jing, are the fifty tea eggs and twenty pounds of marinated potatoes I sent to order yesterday ready?"

Jing Yifeng was stunned for a moment: "Ready, why did Miss Margaret come to pick it up in person?"

Margaret hid her lips and smiled: "I heard that you have good things in the store again, so let's taste them by the way."

She sells alcohol in her shop, and the iced cold shrimp are not ready to be sold back, but she wants to try it herself.

"Okay, please sit inside." Jing Yifeng asked Margaret's needs clearly, and asked Milu to come over to entertain.

"Yo, become a regular clerk?" Miss Margaret's elaborately drawn willow eyebrows were raised, teasing Milu.

"Yes." Milu scratched his head, but the smile on his face was genuine.

"Count you kid lucky." Margaret lightly clicked on Milu's head: "Do you know if you work seriously, but don't be returned by others."

Margaret is actually happy for Milu, because the regular customers in her shop are mercenaries, and the receptionists she invites are all women, and it is inevitable that she will laugh a few words if she drinks too much.