13

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 13

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Chapter 16

The group of three ate the small pot of tofu brains clean, among which Fields was the most exaggerated, his upper and lower lips were crimson, his face was full of sweat, and he was obviously a little unfinished.

"Boss Jing, we have already tasted tofu brain, what do you mean by dried tofu?" Fields asked embarrassedly as he took out his cloth and wiped his face.

Jing Yifeng: "You guys come with me."

He led the three into the kitchen and led them to the cauldron.

Because of the hot weather, after so long, the bean blossoms in that cauldron did not cool much, and they were still steaming.

He easily lifted the cauldron and poured it into the prepared mold, which he polished himself, although it was not as flat and standard as in modern times, just a simple combination of a few wooden boards, but it was also used.

Anyway, he only used these days, and the people of the Chamber of Commerce would do it themselves in the future.

As for gauze, this world originally had, and those exquisite knights would also bandage if they were injured, and Jing Yifeng could easily get it.

Fields saw him pouring a pot of bean blossoms like this, and cried out with pity: "Why is it poured, you can still eat it!"

What a waste!

Jing Yifeng: "It's okay, the poured bean blossoms will re-condense after dehydration and pressing molds, and when the time comes, it will be tofu and dried tofu."

"Oh." Fields touched his nose.

Abt glanced at his son and felt that he was a little embarrassed, but at first he also thought that Jing Yifeng was going to pour the bean blossom, but he was just one step late... Fortunately.

Jing Yifeng covered with gauze, replaced the stone with a wooden barrel filled with water, and pressed it on it: "Okay, the process is almost like this, and then you need to wait for half an hour."

The group came out of the kitchen again, and Hawthorn looked at the thin Jing Yifeng and asked curiously: "Your Excellency the owner, how did I hear that the food in your store can restore magic?"

He didn't seem to feel anything after eating?

Jing Yifeng then took out the previous set of rhetoric and explained it again, he called Fields this time mainly to show the value of tofu, and the use of food identification skills will only be noisy, of course, he will not do that.

But Hawthorne was curious, and he showed it on the spot. There was a pot of ice powder that had just been made in the store, which he was going to sell tomorrow, and he put his hand on it, seemingly performing a blessing technique, but in fact he used the skills of the system.

Hawthorne felt a huge and mysterious spatial fluctuation, different from magic, but before he could figure out what it was, the shopkeeper's hand had already withdrawn: "Okay."

It's okay, so they sit down and eat a bowl of ice powder alone.

Hawthorn was still a little disappointed when he ate the ice powder, the shopkeeper was right, this magic recovery speed was only one percent faster than when he was meditating, was it because the viper group was so fanfare, was it because the low-level warriors had a greater effect when the fighting qi was exhausted?