19

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 19

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

In the evening, the temperature was not so high, and the golden sun shone on the earth, illuminating the team that had just returned from hunting.

At this time, Theodore was lively again, and some adventurers did not drag the monster into the town, and began to buy and sell directly at the entrance of the town, the streets were noisy, but there was a vigor that was not found elsewhere.

Jing Yifeng took Milu and them out at this time, and on the way he met many townspeople who came out to buy meat and vegetables together, and when they saw familiar customers, they would say hello to each other.

"Boss Jing, are you coming out shopping?"

"Well, just look at it, are you too?"

"Yes, the meat is cheap at this time!"

The three of them walked through the crowd in such pleasantries, came to the main street, and stopped in front of a two-story wooden and stone spire. Like most shops in this area, the doors are small enough for one person to pass through.

However, there is a row of eight vault-style glazed windows on the front, which are green and transparent, but also provide as much light as possible to illuminate the store.

There were also clumps of lush roses planted under the window, which could be seen to be taken care of, shaped in a circular arc, and the flowers seemed to be still stained with dew, delicate and tender.

Milu was stunned: "Is this our new store?"

Jing Yifeng: "How is it, do you like it?"

"Hmm!" Milu was already excited, and ran to the door in three or two steps.

Ansel tugged at the corners of his mouth, a little disgusted... But seeing that Jing Yifeng and Milu were so happy, he was also a little looking forward to it, what was going on?

Ansel blamed everything on frugality.

He was in the store before, and he also needed Milu to let out the small bed, and the small bed was to be collected into Jing Yifeng's bedroom during the day, so he stood up and placed it horizontally in the hallway, causing people to be unable to enter the bedroom during the day.

But compared to Milu sleeping on a patchwork bench, he has a small bed is already very good, which also leads to him subconsciously letting him when he argues with Milu... The little one is disgusted and disgusted, and has never been vague in taking care of him.

Jing Yifeng stepped forward and opened the door while introducing: "I asked people to open another door on the east wall, which is exclusively for ladies to enter and exit, and the door here is left for men, and there is no need to worry about disturbing each other after the middle is separated."

This small building is just at the intersection, and there is no problem of whether it is right or not, and the two walls facing the street can be used as the main entrance.

He was going to put a plaque on the woman's side and forbid men to enter.

As for the men's side, there are no need for women, there are also women in the mercenaries, like Adeline of the Fire Raven Squad, and the female □□ soldiers with strength and wisdom are not easy to bully.