29

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 29

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

When he went downstairs, Ansel walked beside Jing Yifeng, leaned into his ear and whispered, "Is it really not you?"

It seems that Leilil's words made him set his eyes on Jing Yifeng again.

Jing Yifeng: "It's really not me.

He looked at Ansel helplessly: "It's not a bad thing to save Rallyl, if it's me, do I have to deny it?"

Ansel thought about it: "Well, I just think it's weird."

It stands to reason that without the mother tree of life, it is impossible for the elves to suddenly recover...

"By the way, what about the seeds that Uncle Tim sent you?"

"In the room..."

***

Patrick is a mid-level magician, and he was the one who fired his employer squid in front of the clerks and diners at the snack bar the other day.

It stands to reason that Patrick should have returned to the Mage Tower after terminating his contract with his employer, but who got him hooked on the food at the snack bar, plus he was lucky enough to find another job, so he simply stayed in Theodore and did not leave.

He looked for a snack bar to ask for a discount just on a whim, but he didn't expect that the owner really made the VIP card, and sent the clerk to send him to the hotel where he was temporarily staying.

"What?" Seeing the fire-painted envelopes presented by the hotel host, several of Patrick's fellow mages leaned over their heads curiously.

"Huo, it's an alchemy item!"

"Could it be the Purple Gold Coin Card? Okay, Patrick, someone has given you a purple gold coin card!

"No, it is written on Jing Yifeng's snack bar VIP card, what is the snack bar?"

"I know, it's Theodore's popular way of selling food lately, similar to a tavern, but they don't sell alcohol. I've heard a lot of people mention this snack bar, and they're so full of praise that I've always wanted to try it.

"Otherwise, today, the VIP cards of the people have been delivered, and we will also dip Patrick's light." One of the magicians, Pine said.

When he said this, he was actually very unimpressed, and even had a bit of a joke. A small shop that does not sell alcohol actually made the VIP card look like an alchemy item, and eighty percent of it is glossy, which is not good to use.

He and Patrick are competitors, in addition to the resources of the magic tower, they also have to compete for employers and various equipment to assist in improving magic, so Pine and Patrick's relationship is quite average, or face and heart.

Hearing that Patrick had voluntarily fired his employer, Pine went around saying that Patrick had no professional ethics.

That Lord Dulu was originally the first one he contacted, but unfortunately people did not choose him and chose Patrick, and later heard that Patrick offended the employer and did not even get the commission, and Pine was happy.