66

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 66

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

"I don't know if there are octopus balls left!"

The three girls pulled each other excitedly, as if the little fans had seen the idol. Of course, whether their idol is Jing Yifeng or Octopus Maruko is a matter of opinion...

Jing Yifeng touched his nose: "You guys watched the live broadcast of Star Network?" Octopus balls are available now.

The three girls found that he heard it, and came over embarrassedly, and the one in the lead said: "We are the conservators of the Central Plains Museum, and we accidentally entered your live broadcast room last night and saw that it was very close, so I wanted to try my luck."

The octopus balls in the live broadcast room are incredibly delicious, but I don't know if the real thing is so delicious?

However, the three girls still found themselves thinking too simply, the real octopus balls are not only delicious, it is full of color and fragrance, which is more excessive than the live broadcast room!

The reason is very simple, no matter how high the virtuality of the star network is, it still has nuances; Second, they went in late, the box of octopus balls was already a little cold, and the little octopus wrapped in it would be slightly harder after it was cold, and the taste was not so crisp.

However, the cold small balls they all think are a rare delicacy, not to mention the hot fried, burnt and fragrant small balls, just smelling the taste makes them swallow saliva desperately after looking forward to the whole night, and they are even more excited to eat in their mouths.

"It's delicious!"

"Woo hoo, it's not in vain that we ran over early in the morning to find it, it's worth it!"

"The price is still so cheap, only 18 star coins per piece, what kind of immortal shop is this!"

"Who says it's not, the boss is simply a great guy!"

The girls in the interstellar are similar to the modern ones, and they like to share what good things they have encountered and eaten on their personal homepages.

So this morning, the boss of their Central Plains Museum accidentally brushed Xingbo and saw that his three subordinates had published several articles with similar content.

[Girl A: I declare that octopus balls are my favorite, and I have been bound to it all my life! ] 】

Boss:??? Octopus balls, what and what, the girls this year are getting more and more strange!

[Girl B: How can there be such a beautiful food as octopus balls in this world, the three of us cry and laugh at the door of the store, the handsome boss probably thinks the three of us are very strange, laughing and crying! ] 】

The girl brought a photo of the three of them in front of the store, they were still holding something, and the boss looked interested.

What really shocked him was Girl C, who didn't say much and directly put a picture of an octopus balls that had just been baked.

Golden balls, delicious wooden fish flowers, sauces squeezed into the shape of waves, and the few rising smoke... Girl C probably learned to take pictures and took this octopus balls vividly and attractively.