28

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 28

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Speaking of delicious, Jing Yifeng remembered the beer in the cellar, which has been bottled and fermented for seven or eight days, it should be about the same, right?

Of course, the predecessor of the snack bar was also equipped with a wine cellar, and there were many discarded empty barrels inside, which were dark and the temperature was much lower than outside. Jing Yifeng entered with a candlestick, and as soon as he passed through the rows of wine racks, he was startled by a large gray rat that suddenly popped out.

The rat "squeaked", and the candle flame in Jing Yifeng's hand also flickered, and the dim candlelight passed through the empty barrels, depicting shadows of different shapes, and this scene was really a little scary.

Jing Yifeng felt that his heartbeat had stopped for a beat, walked to the small table for tasting wine and put down the candlestick, subconsciously raised his hand to press his heart, wanting to slow down.

He didn't notice that because of his action, the small bag hanging around his waist was rubbed off, and a round seed rolled out, just under the shelf where the beer was placed.

Jing Yifeng's ears were buzzing, of course, he didn't notice this small movement, it was almost slow, he stepped forward and pulled out a few bottles of beer and looked at it, and then tentatively opened a bottle. Just listening to the soft sound of "Oh", a barley mixed with hops aroma suddenly filled the cellar.

The taste of beer is very fragrant and authentic, what makes Jing Yifeng happy is that because sugar is added when bottling, a small amount of carbon dioxide is produced in fermentation, and after opening, there is a dense foam overflowing the bottle mouth, which is almost exactly the same as the taste of modern beer.

Because it was morning, the temperature in the wine cellar was also low, and Jing Yifeng tasted two mouthfuls and put it down.

As usual, he used a gourmet appraisal on all the beers on the shelf, and then turned to find a small cart to push out the beer he was going to use today to chill.

Who knew that he had just come back and saw that the big gray rat had not left, and was still spying on the beer he had just opened, and when he saw Jing Yifeng, the rat was frightened again, knocked over the bottle and ran.

Jing Yifeng: "..."

Looking at the liquor flowing to the ground, Jing Yifeng said that the next time he entered the wine cellar, he should find a few more people, otherwise he was afraid that his torn heart would really explode.

After Jing Yifeng packed his beer and left, the cellar without candlelight sank into darkness again. The big gray rat ran back again, stretched his nose and sniffed left and right, but the very fragrant liquid that had just been poured out by him was gone, and the ground was clean, as if it had been sucked dry by something...

"Beer ready?" Ansel came down from upstairs and saw Jing Yifeng pushing beer out of the cellar, and handed him a bag of things before taking the cart.

Jing Yifeng: "Yes, I'll give you a taste after a while."

An Ji's appearance was so natural, Jing Yifeng didn't feel that there was anything wrong with letting a blonde handsome guy plus a magician cart, but opened the bag and looked up: "What is it?"