63

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 63

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Jing Yifeng saw his entanglement: "Of course you can eat it, there are many small octopuses that can be made, everything is delicious, and you will know when I make it for you to taste."

Thanks, he didn't really want to taste it.

Rong Zhen subconsciously glanced at Jing Yifeng, this new neighbor is quite good, otherwise he would be reluctantly embarrassed... Endure?

Rong Zhen thought of the smooth and greasy touch of the little octopus, and his face couldn't help but turn blue.

Seeing this, Jing Yifeng didn't want to say anything more, anyway, when he made it, they would want to taste it, and it was useless for him to explain more.

Jing Yifeng carried down the box containing the small octopus with the help of Rong Zhen, and the dock delivered the robot, and he didn't have to carry it himself.

On the way back, he met Miranda and Ying Wenze's family of three one after another, and they all expressed curiosity about the small octopus in his box.

When Jing Yifeng sent out the invitation, they were all as embarrassed as Rong Zhen, Miranda's personality was more direct, and he thanked Bumin: "Forget it, I have a psychological shadow of this boneless creature, don't embarrass me."

She doesn't even like oysters, at most eat sweet shrimp meat, these little octopuses are still waving tentacles in the transparent box, she has goosebumps at a glance, let alone let her eat!

"It's okay, don't force it if you don't like it." Jing Yifeng touched his nose, he just wanted to show friendliness and attract guests by the way, and he would send out invitations when everyone asked.

What's more, he said that he was going to give it to Rong Zhen, and it was not good not to send it to others, and he really didn't mean to force it.

Jing Yifeng felt that for the sake of his reputation, he would start a live broadcast tonight to make octopus balls!

Chapter 77

Today's Star Network entertainment industry is varied, and among the popular spiritual body cultivation, mecha transformation, interstellar exploration and emotional sections, food has received little attention.

If it weren't for the main star and an ancient food master who played , netizens would have almost used the food section as a drug testing area, and from time to time there would be people in a bad mood who came to find abuse.

According to netizens, the dishes in the "drug testing area" can be eaten, and what is the bitterness of life that cannot be swallowed?

Jokes are jokes, lost love or hit hard, there are really many people who come to the food zone to find bitter food.

Most of this is also thanks to the fact that virtual dishes can only taste a taste, and even if they are bitter in the mouth, they cannot really swallow into the stomach, so that the body also suffers.

I heard that there are anchors on the Internet who specialize in the production of "highly toxic", and from time to time they will be hospitalized for eating their own dishes, but people really love cooking, but their hands are crippled and they have never succeeded.