92

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 92

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

They couldn't wait for a long time, and without waiting for Jing Yifeng's invitation, they began to scramble with seven hands and eight feet. Ling Fei and they came early, and stood next to the old generals, and they also quickly grabbed it.

But they were not lucky with Ansel, and Jing Yifeng hid a "duck leg" and handed it to him: "Eat, specially left for you."

But Ansel saw it, and he gave another "duckleg" to the old generals, and now the other one is in his hands.

A smile appeared in Ansel's eyes, and he didn't want to bring the complete "duck leg" to Jing Yifeng's mouth: "Eat together."

Jing Yifeng did not be polite to his daughter-in-law, took a bite, and then said in surprise: "I originally thought that the marinating and soaking time was not enough, and the spices did not penetrate deeply, but I didn't expect that this meat was better than I thought."

Ansel saw him eat, he also took a bite, indeed fragrant and tender, and this is a new taste, different from seafood noodles, different from spicy seafood pot, more different from barbecue, this "saltwater duck" looks ordinary, but it is surprising and surprising when eaten in the mouth, and the aftertaste is endless!

"Mom, it turns out that this thing can still be made so delicious!"

"We knew before that roasting was a waste!"

"This skin is really smooth and tender, and I feel better than the meat inside."

"There is really no fishy smell at all, only incense, too fragrant, you smell my fingers, it's all fragrance!"

"If you don't want your claws to be bitten off by Lao Tzu, take them away quickly!" Your fingers are fragrant, Lao Tzu's is also fragrant!

"Lying groove, you are all cattle, so quickly snatched away! Whoever has more in his hands, divide me a piece, I haven't tasted it yet!

I also know that no one left him at all, everyone ate meat and ate meat, licked fingers, and even a little soup at the bottom of the plate was eaten by them.

Jing Yifeng couldn't say that they didn't pay attention to hygiene, so he could only pretend not to see it.

The states were also proud, licking their fingers like others, and muttered in their mouths: "I won't bake the one before I knew it."

A whole one, if he can eat a whole one, it will not be beautiful to die!

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2023-06-24 05:00:00~2023-06-29 21:50:37 Oh~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: just want 40 bottles of fresh taro; Qiannian 37 bottles; Sunny, light wind, big injustice 10 bottles; 7 bottles; 5 bottles of Qinghuan Lu Shen;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 114

As soon as Zhu Bang thought so, he heard Jing Yifeng say: "Uncle Bang, you will divide the rest of these in a while, and give them to the people who need them the most."