31

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 31

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

However, despite this, Jing Yifeng's malt rate could not keep up.

"I'll do it."

Coming out to bask in the sun, Leil, who happened to pass by, heard Jing Yifeng's troubles, as if he had found an opportunity, and recommended himself without hesitation: "Elves are the guardians of nature, any plant can grow quickly in the hands of elves, and malt should be easy for me."

He hesitated for a moment: "If Mr. Jing trusts me, I am also willing to learn the craft of brewing beer, please trust me, I will never pass on the secret recipe."

"Lyell?" Tim was surprised, and then wanted to object: "But your body..."

Leilil was only out of bed the other day, how can it work!

"I'm already fine." Rieliel said gently but firmly, although his face still looked a little haggard, but his spirit was very good, and his eyes were clear and bright, and he was the same as the elf who was going to die before.

The more Leill looked at Jing Yifeng, the closer he became, and seeing that he was troubled by brewing, he couldn't help but think of a contribution.

Their elves are blessed with unique skills in winemaking, aren't they?

It's just that these nature elves are very casual, or rather... Lazy, that's why there is no good reputation for elf brewing.

However, Leilier has been lying down for almost ten years, and because of this period of time, his appetite has skyrocketed, and he has been raised by the snack bar with good food and drink, although Jing Yifeng does not care, he is eager to do something for the store.

Jing Yifeng met Leilil's expectant eyes, and couldn't say a word of refusal: "Are you sure you can?"

He knows that some people who have been ill for a long time need to exercise more, and even take on some responsibilities within their ability, which can give them self-confidence and speed them up... Perhaps this is the case with Lyell?

Hearing that he was relieved, Leilier quickly nodded: "OK!"

Jing Yifeng glanced at Uncle Tim, who signaled with his eyes not to agree, and then looked at Lyrel, and sighed in his heart: "Do you want to discuss with Uncle Tim?"

These two were so close that they even wanted him to speak.

Rally also noticed that someone was dragging himself back, and he tugged on Latim's sleeves and looked at him with clear and watery hopeful eyes: "Tim?

After ten years of getting along, Leilil obviously knew very well where the weakness of the former Golden Sword Knight was, just a look, Uncle Tim was gloriously defeated, and he sighed: "If you want, do it if you want."

Always return to him, he will not let Rieliel suffer.

Tim was actually a little sour, and Rally didn't discuss it with him... Did he feel that the money he made was not enough to maintain the consumption of the two in the snack bar, so he wanted to come out and help?

And the look he looked at the store manager, and Rally didn't look at him with that look!

But Tim didn't dare to say anything, and since Leilyl began to recover, he gradually realized the gap between the two.