49

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 49

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

When the Fire Ravens almost had infighting, the two legendary mages picked up the two bottles of beer contributed by Locke while watching the good show.

Old man Maysfield was a meticulous man, and when he picked up the beer, he froze it and handed it to Gregan.

Gregan was not as meticulous as him, and when he reached his hand, he opened the cork with his teeth, smelled the white smoke with a plant aroma coming from the mouth of the bottle, he smoked his nose, and without saying a word, poured the foam that came out into his big mouth.

He wiped a handful of wine that spilled from the corner of his mouth, burped, and his eyes were visible excitement: "How about we ignore that rabbit cub and go find this beer first?"

That rabbit cub has been framed for so long and is fine, and should still be able to hold on for a while, but this beer he can't hold on for a minute, it is too in line with his taste, it simply hooks all the wine worms in his stomach!

Thinking of just such a small bottle, he was a little reluctant to drink it.

Gregham subconsciously looked at the wine bottle in the hands of the old man Maysfield, and the old man had already smelled the bitter and fresh fragrance, and his eyelids did not lift: "You don't want to think about it!"

After he said it, he also tasted it carefully, and at first he was frowned by a large amount of foam, and soon he felt the mellow and rich taste of the second fermented liquor, and the subtle sweetness after entering the throat... Smacking his lips while nodding in agreement.

No wonder this old guy Gregan even wants to abandon his beloved disciple for a bottle of wine, this wine is really good!

Gregan's plan was disappointed, and he pouted in disappointment: "I won't tell you if I know it."

Messfield glared at him: "It's going to be Theodore tomorrow, what are you in a hurry?"

This guy, who died begging Bai Lai to invite him to Otlan in the first place, believe it or not, he turned his head and went back!

Two legendary mages who were more than two hundred years old were fighting and drinking and eating, and after eating, they actually felt that the more they chewed the octopus, the more delicious it became, and they almost grabbed it.

Locke and others: "..."

The most uncomfortable thing is Mr. Todd, he has given all the money, can you give him the same to let him taste it? Seeing that people eat so fragrantly, he scratches his heart and scratches his liver, and he is drooling when he sleeps at night.

However, with these two old men, Locke's next journey was smooth sailing, not to mention high-level Warcraft, and even an adventurer who did not have long eyes did not see it.

Finally arriving at Theodore, Locke pointed to a small steep slope next to the main road: "That's where the food carts of the snack bar usually park, they usually go outside the city in the afternoon, this time is just right..."

Before his words fell, the two old men disappeared one after the other.

"Gaa The fire crow also flapped its wings and flew up angrily, looking at the direction of the dining car.