90

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 90

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Ling Fei couldn't help but shiver when he thought of the scene at that time.

Zhu Gu's eyes widened: "What, Duke Huo Qi cooperates with the Star Beast Mother Emperor?"

What else is there to grab Huo Tingao scholar to speak, the Star Beast Mother Emperor can speak, really fake?

Ling Fei then described the scene they had just seen.

After listening to Ansel, he added: "I didn't expect Duke Huozi to be so courageous, dare to use genetic experiments on himself, and also run to the lair of the Star Beast Mother Emperor with his people."

According to his speculation, this gene fusion experiment should still be in its infancy, and the time I wanted to catch him should be the first time that I successfully crossed the channel, otherwise I couldn't have made no movement before.

And those experimental objects more or less have some star beast characteristics, Duke Hozi is in the main star, and he is a public figure, when did he do the experiment for himself?

The old generals looked stunned, and seemed to remember something: "Actually, this is not the first time that Duke Huo Qi has dealt with star beasts.

He looked at Jing Yifeng, it was rumored a few years ago that he could use his life-saving grace to Duke Huo Qi so that his grandson could marry Huo Shizi.

In fact, he did not save Duke Huo Qi at all, Duke Huo Qi was accidentally taken into the passage by the star beast, and after more than ten days, he appeared outside the passage himself, they all thought that Duke Huo Qi was dead, and as a result, the people not only escaped smoothly, but also suffered only a small mental damage.

In fact, if it weren't for Duke Huo Qi who escaped at that time, the scientists who studied the connection between the star beast and the interstellar channel would definitely not let him go so easily.

However, Duke Huozi has always pretended to be a fool, only saying that he fainted at that time, was left by the star beast not far from the passage, and woke up and ran quickly.

As for the time difference, scientists have always felt that the time flow rate in the channel is inconsistent with the outside, because it cannot be approached and cannot be confirmed, so it is easily mixed by him.

Now that the old generals have lived in the passage for so many years, when I look at Duke Huozi's explanation, I feel that it is all loopholes. His luck is also too good, so coincidentally missed by the star beast, and so coincidentally found the way in the labyrinth-like cave, and no star beast has found him, what is not the chosen son?

"The generals suspect that he made some kind of agreement with the Star Beast Mother Emperor back then?" Ansel asked.

With Duke Huo Qi's old traitorous and cunning virtue, he really had the possibility of deceiving the Star Beast Mother Emperor, but he was too greedy, probably finding more possibilities in the Star Beast Mother Emperor, so he used the Star Beast to do experiments.

But why did the Star Beast Mother Emperor say that Duke Huo Qi deceived them again, could it be that the interstellar passage that suddenly appeared on Blue Mercury was related to the mother emperor?