61

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 61

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

It seems that no matter which era the human ephemerisis enters, it cannot get rid of the curse of "coming and coming".

Jing Yifeng followed the advice of the staff and first asked to see the shops near the World Museum. But I also know that the World Museum is so popular, half of the people who open shops on Blue Mercury are concentrated there, and the good lots are picked out.

Jing Yifeng didn't want to settle, it was rare to come to such a place with blue sea and blue sky, comfortable and pleasant, and he always felt a bit of putting the cart before the horse when he went to squeeze his head with people.

After picking for a long time, he finally took a fancy to the Central Plains Museum in Azhou.

The Central Plains Museum is also one of the four museums of Blue Mercury, although not as large as the World Museum, but it is special in that two-thirds of the buildings are submerged in the shallow sea, and the huge transparent canopy can be seen from the sky, exposed beyond the surface of the sea.

The islands selected by Jing Yifeng this time are on the west side of the Central Plains Museum, and successive islands connect a small number of places in the northwest, north and northeast.

Don't worry about the island being too far from the museum, visitors can either rent a hovercar or take the museum's direct elevator to any nearby large island.

"With all due respect, the Central Plains Museum is indeed a good place, but the West Island seems to have a total of them... Wait a minute, please let me check.

The staff quickly pressed on the virtual screen: "West Island has a total area of 33,9 square meters, a population of <>, and only four registered businesses.

How to say this area, it is equivalent to the area of the airport of a smaller provincial capital city in China, not only the departure hall, but also the landing channel, the nearby fence... With such a large area, the total population is only 9, and there are four that open shops and do business.

This is also thanks to the fact that it is near the Central Plains Museum, otherwise nearly half of the merchants, where to put it is very incredible.

"Do you want to choose the North Island, the North Island is more popular..."

"Forget it, just West Island, I think the location of this house is very good." Jing Yifeng pointed to a house on the map, he was really afraid of the staff's gushing.

The staff enlarged the house to Jing Yifeng to see, and he quickly clapped the board: "Yes, just it."

The house is not far from the other four families doing business, the front door is the street, and a kilometer or two from the backyard is the beach.

The staff seemed a little regretful, but he quickly became happy again after selling a house so quickly: "Okay, your information review has passed, next I will send the house purchase information and loan application to your terminal, you can check it according to your needs."

As soon as Jing Yifeng came in, he let the staff sweep the original owner's terminal, and he was relieved to hear that the information was approved.

As for the loan, he didn't want it, and he could exchange star coins in his system at any time. However, thinking that there was not much money in the original owner's account, and the Blue Mercury loan did not require interest, the original owner's family came to check him on a whim, and he simply acquiesced to the loan.