34

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 34

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Ansel paused, but he didn't expect to be discovered by him, and sighed helplessly: "Can you grow a snack?"

He didn't know how Yifeng's teacher let him come out to practice, he was so kind and defenseless, no wonder he didn't dare to leave until now.

Jing Yifeng: "???

Ginseng rooster is excessive!

Chapter 40

With Ansel there, the price he helped Jing Yifeng fight for was much higher than Jing Yifeng thought, although Jing Yifeng is not inferior to these 1,800 gold coins now, but a bag of heavy gold coins is still pleasant.

Riding on the corner carriage of Xavier's blacksmith shop, Jing Yifeng carefully divided the gold coins into two parts, and then handed more than one of the bags to Ansel: "This one is yours, don't shirk, you also have a share in the design of the dining car."

He knew that most of the gold coins he had taken back from old Benny were used in the magic array in the store, and the rest should have been consumed in the explosion that night, so he simply divided him a little.

Ansel thought about it and did not refuse.

The carriage stopped in front of the store, and before the two could get off, they heard a noisy movement from the store.

Jing Yifeng and Ansel looked at each other, quickly got out of the car and walked in.

As soon as they entered the door, they saw a well-dressed mercenary holding a beer bottle and shouting to everyone: "Everyone see, there are so many worms growing in their beer, no wonder they foam out as soon as they open it!" It's not that I wronged them, our brothers have them in their bottles, you didn't find it, maybe those bugs have been drunk into your stomach!

The diners in the restaurant were still helping the snack bar to speak, and listening to him say this, they looked at their wine bottles and began to show their faces.

"There won't really be worms, will there?"

Someone took his own wine bottle and looked for the light, even if he didn't see it for the time being, he suspected that the bug had entered his stomach, and his expression was solemn.

"I'm almost drunk, now tell me there are bugs... Gagging, so disgusting!

Milu blushed angrily: "When I brought the beer to you, it was obviously good, there were no bugs in our store, this bug... Maybe you brought this bug in!

"You said who brought bugs in, smelly boy, you are looking for a fight, right?" The man's companion, Hodi, got up to hit someone, and when he saw Tim and Regina who were firmly behind him, he showed a hint of vigilance.

His main guard was Regina, and many mercenaries knew that this female clerk in the snack bar was not simple, and her water magic was accurate and strong.

"Whoever has a weak heart is whoever says." Regina smiled: "What are you nervous about without bringing bugs in?" Do you want to make trouble in our store?

The leading mercenary said: "Miss Regina, you have wronged us, our brother is innocent, and he has no festival with the snack bar, why should you destroy your business?"