23

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 23

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Matthew was taken aback: "Will it be too much?"

Although he also likes to learn the noble style, his relationship with Fields is really different, and Matthew thinks that he and Fields are polite with him.

Fields blinked: "No, I'm afraid I won't have enough to eat!"

That crayfish are all shells, and the meat is only so little, he didn't eat enough last time!

Matthew: "..."

Fields: "Really, I'm afraid you'll rob me later."

Matthew: "... Whatever you want.

He spat out this sentence with difficulty, feeling that he needed to slow down. This store is unusual everywhere, why does Fields become unreasonable when it comes to the food in this store?

What is his identity, how can he grab food with him in public, absolutely impossible!

He swore by his nobility!

Chapter 27

Go to his noble reputation!

From the first bite of crayfish to the later immersion, Matthew has completely forgotten the aristocratic etiquette, and even more forgot what he just said when he swore a gamble.

He expertly peeled the last garlic crayfish, put the shrimp meat in a bowl and dipped it, not forgetting to suck off the excess soup on his fingers after eating.

It's delicious!

Each crayfish allows him to find the sensation of first bite, and the more he eats, the more aftertaste... Matthew wanted to praise crayfish with the most wonderful words in the minstrels!

Matthew opened his eyes and looked up to find that there was an "evil" fork on the opposite side reaching for the spicy crayfish bowl, and he quickly called a stop: "Wait, you just took one of the spicy crayfish, it's just mine!"

The last one!

Fields said: "What do you say about the last garlic crayfish, wasn't it eaten by you just now?"

"But, but at first you ate more than me!"

"That's what you don't dare to eat yourself." Fields argued: "And I said I didn't eat enough before, you still don't believe me, look, don't you grab it with me now?"

Matthew's lips opened and closed, knowing that he was at a loss, but unwilling to give up this last delicacy, hesitantly watched as Fields forked the spicy crayfish away, and then crossed the table with his arm and put the crayfish into his bowl.

??? Matthew was stunned.

Fields smiled slyly: "Say that I will treat you, how can I grab food with the guests, if we don't eat enough, we can order another one." "It's as if the hot guy who robbed someone wasn't him.

But Matthew was moved, sniffled, and slightly sour: "Thank you, but no need, I actually can't eat anymore..."

It's that the taste of crayfish is too tempting, and he can't bear to stop.