59

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 59

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Just killing chickens and monkeys, violently suppressing a group of opponents Ansel Legendary MageThe new King of Otland: it's really not as hard as Yifeng thinks!

After all, it is a world where strength is respected, and it is not at all the same as the protracted war in which the ancient emperor used all his power to try to balance the forces of all parties, and it is not comparable at all to suppress a family or even an alliance of forces with a wave of his hand.

However, the law was easy to enact, but it was not so easy to implement: first of all, the great nobles and merchants were in disobedience, and it was certain that they continued to trade slaves, at most they were not so bold; Second, the special races did not dare to rise up when they knew it, after all, they were persecuted a lot, and they did not dare.

Therefore, there is still a long way to go.

But Jing Yifeng has no concerns in this regard, the two teachers want to leave early, he has endless delicacies to keep them. What's more, he doesn't have much in this shop, the most special races, and high combat effectiveness, if he doesn't support Angie, then who else will support him?

So Jing Yifeng announced as soon as he heard the news that the clerks of their snack bar could appear in the store with their most comfortable attitude, whether it was Naga, mermaids or druids, they could show their tails if they wanted to, and they could also show their claws if they wanted to.

As for Lyril, he had already shown the elf ears in front of everyone.

In fact, Angie's bill did not only work in their shop, at least the two dwarves of Xavier's blacksmith company had more time to appear, and they generously crossed the street and appeared in the snack bar.

And there is also a special race in the snack bar ... After seeing more, the residents of Theodore are accustomed to the appearance of special races in the town, which also makes Theodore's town a gathering place for special races.

It's not that no one wants trouble with snack bars, but they can't get any benefits except for sending a wave of prestige and rewards to Jing Yifeng.

And since knowing that there is a powerful owner in the snack bar and two legendary mages, all the mercenary groups and forces in the town are honest, and the mayor of the town personally came to the door to show goodwill.

Knowing that Jing Yifeng supported the new bill, he also worked hard to implement it, lest a special race run to the snack bar to complain, and he couldn't eat and walk.

Jing Yifeng was very satisfied with this situation, and he knew that as more and more special races appeared, there was no need for him and the two teachers to do anything, and there would be a real balance between special races and humans, and Theodore and Outland were just a communication bridge.

He was looking forward to the day when the continent's races converged.

King Narcissus and Queen Phyllis were a little incredulous after hearing this, their elves, as the most persecuted race, were very cautious from the elf king down to ordinary elves.

After all, there are too many strong people in this world, and the means are endless, and the elf king does not dare to guarantee that he will be spared.