87

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 87

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

When he went back this time, the teacher gave him a magic potion manual with potions for flame burns, which should work wonders when used to treat sunburns.

Ansel knew that there were many magical places in Jing Yifeng, and he didn't doubt it when he heard this: "Hmm.

I haven't seen him for a while, and the condition on his face is not very good, although everyone is a man, he didn't care about this before, but in front of his lover, it is inevitable that he is a little rusty and restrained.

Seeing this, Jing Yifeng chuckled, and was about to step forward to kiss him, but a shadow shrouded him, while two huge snake eyes stared at him eagerly. The vertical pupils shrank into two vertical lines in the sunlight, and the vertical pupils were surrounded by green and then gold, and the green was strange.

"Hiss." A certain one spat out the snake letter, flicked his tail again, and the tip of the tail slid in Jing Yifeng's palm.

...... Thunder Dragon! Three black lines slipped down Ansel's head, disturbing him to make out with Yifeng one by one.

Jing Yifeng laughed, first kissed Ansel on the cheek, and then released a reduced version of the spirit body Xiaomiao: "Okay, let's play with Xiaomiao, and bring you something delicious in a while."

He said and patted the body of the thunder dragon, because the other party had grown a lot taller, and he didn't know which part he was shooting.

Instead, the little seedling jumped out, easily climbed up along the scales of the thunder dragon, squatted on the huge braincase of the thunder dragon, and used his short blade trembling to guide the way.

Leilong was satisfied, turned around lightly against Xiaomiao, and swam away steadily.

Jing Yifeng took Ansel's hand: "Go, let's go get them more food."

He hadn't forgotten that Ling Fei and all of them had spiritual bodies, and they themselves were big stomach kings, and the amount of food this group of people was definitely not small.

Ansel hooked the corners of his mouth and was submissively pulled away, but between Jing Yifeng going to order the preparation of food, he sent a message to Major General Sully, who remained in the Quaker barracks, followed by a long bill, which he specially asked the store managers of several stores to come.

Even if Yifeng invited guests a few times ago, Ling Fei and they used their own vacations, but these days they were all participating in battles, and they couldn't let Yifeng spend money.

Major General Sally received the bill and his face turned black, should the crown prince be so careful? Don't think he doesn't know, Jing Yifeng will soon be able to receive a large amount of compensation from the Jing family, but because of the accident of the main star, all affairs were put on hold, and this huge compensation did not arrive.

However, because it was the crown prince who personally asked for the account, Major General Sully did not refuse, but just forwarded the bill to the treasurer of the Quaixing Barracks and asked him to worry.

So when Ling Fei took a bite of seafood stew noodles on their left and a bite of barbecued seafood on their right, they were full and drunk enough to pick their teeth, and they received a notice from above to deduct their battle bonus.