21

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 21

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Ansel tensed his body, and his face was serious as he controlled the movements of his hands, as if he was conducting a deadly potion test, and if he didn't pay attention to the things in his hand, he would explode.

Finally, a "click" was heard, as if the keyhole had turned to the correct position, and the whole spicy crayfish meat was pulled out.

He unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, hesitated, and slowly put the small shrimp meat into his mouth.

First I feel that the taste is crisp and tender, then it is numb and spicy, and the spicy aroma of red oil mixed with seasonings spreads all over the mouth with shrimp meat... The last shred of doubt in Ansel disappeared.

Without hesitation, he grabbed the next crayfish, peeled the shell, and put the shrimp meat in his mouth, obviously it was a chili pepper that he didn't like very much, but he ate it more and more, and he didn't want to stop at all.

Regina: "It's so spicy, it's so spicy!"

She picked up the cold shrimp next to her and poured two mouthfuls into her mouth.

Jing Yifeng: "If you are not used to spicy, you can try garlic and steamed, both of which are also delicious."

Jing Yifeng showed Regina how to eat steamed crayfish: "After you peel the shrimp meat, you can dip a little of this dipping sauce."

The dipping sauce for steaming crayfish is the simplest way, light soy sauce and balsamic vinegar are prepared one to one, because ginger is put when steaming, and Jing Yifeng does not put minced ginger here, only a little sugar.

Regina was exposed to the vinegar for the first time, but she fell in love with it in her first bite: "Manager, why didn't you say it earlier!"

The aroma of the light soy sauce, the slight acidity of the vinegar and the sweetness of the crayfish itself, this is simply a way to eat that the sea god has never tasted, which is great! The Terrans really have a special talent for eating, and she really came to apply for the clerk!

Regina was troublesome about peeling shrimp shells, and secretly put out her nails a little, so that not only could she peel the shrimp meat more cleanly, but even the minced meat in the tongs could be taken out!

Uncle Tim: "Cough! Cough! Cough!

"Uncle Tim is not used to eating spicy, then you can try garlic." Jing Yifeng thought that he was also spicy, and quickly recommended garlic.

Garlic is actually the most popular way to eat, stir-fry the crayfish with a large amount of minced garlic mixed with ginger, add a can of beer to it, appropriate amount of light soy sauce, salt, star anise and fragrant leaves and other seasonings, cook for 15-20 minutes.

Then put the crayfish out, collect the juice from the bottom soup over high heat, pour it on top of the crayfish, and a fragrant garlic crayfish is ready!

Uncle Tim took a bite, and his eyes flashed: "There is wine added to this?"

"Yes, it can be better seasoned with some wine."