51

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 51

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Before he finished speaking, he felt a warm touch on his cheeks, very light and soft, and before he could feel it carefully, Jing Yifeng withdrew it.

He clenched his fists and coughed lightly: "It's almost dark, let's go and prepare, right?"

Ansel saw his discomfort and pursed his upturned lips: "Hmm.

If he stole the first two kisses, wouldn't this be true? This time it was Yifeng who took the initiative!

Ansel knew the difference, his heart was full, and the shyness that had been lost for a long time also came out, and his face was like a fire. He followed behind Jing Yifeng and secretly touched his cheek with his finger, but he couldn't suppress the heat.

Of course, he didn't want to press it.

Naga, who was passing by, saw his flushed cheeks and was startled: "Why is your face red like this, it won't be sick, right?"

In their sea tribe's cognition, the skin and scales are red like this, and they are not far from death.

Regina rolled her eyes, Angie that guy would blush like this, besides doing something bad with the store manager, why else?

Didn't the store manager look back and see Angie's face, and quickly covered it with his hand?

These two people are full of the sour smell of love, and only these Naga who have just landed can't see it!

Andrew lay on the table with a regretful look: "Why can't sweet love take my turn?"

He pulled the remaining males in the store and found that there seemed to be no suitable ones except Isidor.

As soon as he wanted to turn his head and tease a few words, Regina cut between the two and glared at him warningly: "Don't hit my brother's idea!"

Andrew: "Oh, I just want to be kidding."

He really just wanted to tease his friend and see his serious expression change face.

Isidore's sense of responsibility is too heavy, he doesn't even want to care about the merfolk, and how can he go to the Aoyao Naga clan, I am afraid that this will anger his father even more than his journey ashore.

Because it was time for Ansel's birthday, the snack bar did not receive new guests in the middle of the afternoon, and the Naga were either busy in the kitchen or got together with delicious threes and twos, which is why Andrew was idle.

Old man Maysfield didn't think that when everyone gathered in the backyard at the dinner, he felt the race and bustle of the snack bar.

Old man Maysfield thought he was well-informed, but he was still deeply shocked by Jing Yifeng's bringing so many races together. In addition, he was also a little moved, when he was young, he also had a passion for blood, fantasizing about letting all races live together without barriers, without disputes and contradictions, let alone discrimination.

What he didn't do, this young man from the East did. Although not all races, he connected so many people with just food, everyone ate and drank together, shared their insights and interesting facts... Isn't this scene moving?