30

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 30

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Patrick: "Not only that, Miss Regina's water magic over there is also very pure, and she was the one who rolled out Master Dulu last time."

Milu: Say it scares you to death, Regina or Naga! And they also hide an elf in their shop, a former knight of the golden sword, and Mr. is also a powerful figure from the East... Well, why is everyone so powerful except him?

Saying that, he arrived at the VIP table, looking at the spacious layout of the Mage Tower Council, all the magicians couldn't help but praise, during this period, Pine's magician's face has been very dark, and everyone has avoided him very tacitly, only communicating with others.

Patrick familiarly ordered a lot of food, he was originally generous, now he felt that there was light on his face, ordered something without ambiguity, and then asked Milu: "Are those people outside drinking this beer?"

"Yes, this is a new product in our store, and the beer with ice is appetizing and refreshing, and it is a perfect match with crayfish."

Milu said with a look of chagrin, he also wanted to eat crayfish and take another sip of beer like everyone else, but because of his husband's strong demand, he had only tasted a small glass so far.

It's really a small cup, only as much as his two little fingers, and a few mouthfuls are gone.

"Since that's the case, then we can't miss it either." Patrick was hesitating to order as much wine as he could, and Ansel came back with a barrel of 12 bottles of beer, saying it was the first time he had recharged it.

Looking at the beer soaked in ice water, the earthen yellow glass bottle body dripped out a little water droplet, vaguely as if you could see the shaking liquid in it, I don't know why, everyone felt a little dry mouth.

"How do you drink this?" Patrick's five companions took a bottle of wine in turn, but wondered how.

They seem to see that the mercenaries outside are drinking directly to the bottle, but they are magicians, do they want to pour it out and drink?

Milu skillfully lifted the cork with the corkscrew, and the orange-yellow liquor came into contact with the air, and suddenly a froth rushed out.

Everyone smelled a special flavor of liquor, slightly bitter, similar to the smell of wine that has been wafting in the store.

Pine finally found an excuse, and immediately accused: "This wine won't be fermented and broken, look, it's all bubbling."

Their snack bar takes the spoiled wine for the guests to drink, what is the intention!

Milu: "No, beer is like that, bubbles because there is a breath in this wine..."

Milu tried to remember what the name of the breath his husband had said, because it was so complicated that he didn't remember it for a long time.

However, everyone's movements were not as fast as Patrick, he took the bottle from Milu's hand, wiped it casually and poured a large mouthful into his mouth, a foam mixed with the aroma of malt fermentation permeated the mouth, the cold taste stimulated the inner wall of the mucosa, Patrick drank a few more sips, and then burped happily: "Good wine!"