48

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 48

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Jing Yifeng asked in a low voice, "Aren't you a prince?"

Not every prince is a mermaid Andrew, he has his own responsibilities, Jing Yifeng will not think that Anji is with him, so he will leave everything behind and go with him.

Of course, Angie was so angry, don't tell him this.

Ansel smiled angrily: "You remember that I am a prince, so why don't you think that I can shelter you so that you don't have to hide because of your identity as an elf?"

Milu exclaimed: "Angie, you are also a prince?

Count Andrew, they have two princes in the store!

Uncle Tim didn't hear the conversation between Jing Yifeng and Uriel, but because of Leiel, he was very concerned about all kinds of news circulating in the mouth of the adventurer, so as soon as Angie's identity was revealed, he remembered.

"I heard that the royal family of Otran has always been known for its blonde hair, and the youngest prince of the current king was born with outstanding appearance, tested an amazing magical talent at the age of three, and was later accepted as a disciple by the legendary mage Gregan."

Blonde, beauty, magical talent...

"Yes, Uncle Tim is right, I am Ansel of the Kingdom of Otland, and the legendary mage Gregan is my teacher." Ansel felt a little embarrassed to reveal his identity in front of everyone for the first time, thought about it and added: "I have received a message from Mr. Gregan, and he will arrive in the next few days... You better stay in Theodore, with him you safe.

Not only is it safe, there are legendary mages sitting in the town, and the snack bar is more solid than the Otlan Palace.

As soon as these words came out, both Rieliel and the others were surprised: "Really?

"With the legendary mage, Valentine is in vain!"

"But would the legendary mage want to stay in our snack bar?"

That's a high-ranking legendary mage, no matter which kingdom you go to, you have to be respectful and courteous, will their snack bar be too small?

Speaking of this, Ansel had a strange expression: "He will be willing."

When everyone left one after another, Jing Yifeng found Ansel alone: "You tell me the truth, is your teacher really willing to come?"

He always felt that Ansel's expression just now didn't seem so simple?

Ansel coughed lightly, let Jing Yifeng come to his ear, and quickly said a few words in his ear.

Jing Yifeng was a little unresponsive: "Huh?

He always felt a little disillusioned after listening to Angie's description, is the legendary mage also so grounded?

Ansel gave him an affirmative look, and he had a hunch that when his teacher came, not only the wind, but others would be more disillusioned.

Regarding Anji's teacher, Jing Yifeng was surprised and calmed, whether the legendary mage came or not, he would celebrate Anji's birthday tomorrow.

The bucket of milk had been spilled before, but Jing Yifeng took the path of Fields and ordered fresh milk at another dairy farm.