60

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 60

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Possession plane: Aomori Continent (random, unchangeable); There is another opportunity to choose.

Physical fitness: Normal (with the ability to heal from injury)

The funding situation...

Jing Yifeng found that as he upgraded, the system mall was finally fully open to him, and it was finally not a large area of black.

However, what made him a little choked was that the system mall was also the same as the krypton gold game, and buying high-level planes not only consumed time and space coins, but also consumed reputation.

And when the reputation falls, his rank also drops, so be extra careful when exchanging.

And the full opening of the store just shows him the items and functions, but if the level is not enough, those items are also gray he can't afford it!

Jing Yifeng keenly found that in the possession plane, he had another opportunity to choose the plane. Before the extraction, he had three days to decide whether to return to his original plane, which was equivalent to family leave.

Not going back means giving up and going straight to the next person.

Jing Yifeng: "Then what should I do about my operation in this world?"

[You can appoint a trusted store manager to come and inspect once a month, and the ingredients and seasonings can be transmitted through the system.] ]

This is equivalent to a simulated operation, he can see the data of the snack bar in the system panel, including customer flow, daily operating hours, turnover, etc. What's missing can also be purchased and delivered through the system, and you can come back once a month to make personnel adjustments or add new snacks.

Jing Yifeng was stunned, and after a while he asked, "Then can I take someone with me?"

[The high-level plane messenger can bind the deputy, and the main plane messenger can also give the deputy rights as needed.] ]

"High-level plane messenger, how many levels does that take?"

[1-5 Junior Emissaries; 5-10 intermediate messengers; 10-15 Senior Emissary...]

Well, it's still early for him to want to be promoted to senior emissary. However, Jing Yifeng also learned through the system that the higher the level of the plane messenger, the more times the monthly time and space shuttle, and the special level messenger is even an unlimited number of times, and the plane coordinates can be transmitted at any time.

No way, the time to visit relatives is only three days. Jing Yifeng could only hastily appoint Milu as the store manager and Leiliel as the deputy store manager, and asked them to tell Angie, and then embarked on the journey home nervously.

"Left?"

"He couldn't even wait to say goodbye to me and left by himself?"

"Just such a letter, and say you want to come back? How did he come back?

Did he go to see that Ah Chuan? No, he's going to find him...

The author has something to say:

I know that everyone must be as reluctant as I am, but the gourmet merchant will definitely continue to shuttle.