73

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 73

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Angie: "..."

The two of them tested Jing Yifeng for a long time before they knew that this Anji was not Anji... His identity seems to be a little special, thinking that he guessed it by himself, which is why he was so surprised.

In fact, the simplified name of Ansel is very normal, it's just a coincidence... Hell coincidence, how did he think more and more that this person was Angie!

He had doubted him before because of the big black snake's closeness to him, once or twice was a coincidence, and now even the name is the same, is it still a coincidence?

"You drink some porridge first, and I'll come to see you later." Jing Yifeng's heart was in turmoil, and he quickly withdrew.

The crown prince who was left behind looked confused: "..."

Did Jing Yifeng see his identity in the end?

Even if you can see it, he is the crown prince, and Jing Yifeng saved him, it is to save the crown prince... Why did he react this way?

Jing Yifeng came downstairs, the shop that was damaged last night had been cleaned up by him, the rotten tables, chairs and chopsticks were lost, and the potholes were also repaired with the materials left over from last time.

The loss is not big, at least compared with "Anji" in his live broadcast room, those tips are enough for him to decorate ten times.

"What's going on, someone came to your shop to make trouble?" Li Leopard swung in from the door with a leopard, and when he saw the scene in Jing Yifeng's store that seemed to be blown by a hurricane, his face suddenly sank.

He thought that those sunspots on the Internet were not satisfied with the war of words and developed into reality.

"No, no, something happened." Jing Yifeng was hesitating to say the existence of "Anji", and the other party came down from upstairs with an empty bowl.

The crown prince touched his nose: "I got it."

He explained his mental power problem a little, Li Bao had seen him come to the store to buy things before, and he had a little impression of him and the big black snake, thinking that he didn't control it for a while, so he didn't care.

After all, his leopard is also very destructive, especially when he is depressed for several days in a row and can't lift anything.

But now it's different, he now looks forward to it every day...

"Does that Xiaojing still open a store today?" Li Bao remembered his purpose and asked, he saw seafood noodles last night and didn't sleep well all night.

The leopard also whined twice in cooperation, and a pair of clear leopard eyes seemed to be able to speak.

The big black snake shrunk in the corner, staring at the leopard with compassion, if it weren't for the owner's injury, its strength was greatly reduced, and it wanted to rush up and smoke it now!

Stinky leopards actually sell cute!

Jing Yifeng raised his forehead: "It seems that if you don't open it, it can't be done."