22

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 22

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Then there is the monitoring magic ball, which is a 360-degree full range coverage, Jing Yifeng installed him on the top of the atrium just right, not only can supervise the checkout of the counter, the entire store is covered under monitoring.

Of course, the box on the second floor is not open for the time being, not only the lighting and monitoring are not enough, staying in it on a hot day is the same as the steamer, I believe that not many people are willing to go up.

Jing Yifeng originally thought that he set the opening time of the new store on the night of the move, but he didn't expect that his clerks were more powerful than the other, and before the sun went down, everything in the snack bar was ready.

Tofu brain, dried tofu and potatoes were pulled back by Uncle Tim in a horned carriage, garlic, potatoes and lobster were peeled and washed by Regina with magic, and ice powder cold shrimp were stirred by Milu, and he didn't seem to do anything except make the marinated soup base?

As for Ansel...

"Aren't you okay?" Jing Yifeng looked at the complex alchemy array arranged by An Ji, feeling the magic elements that were gradually active above, and he couldn't help but have some admiration.

An Ji has been making this magic formation for a day, and a person who is usually so particular about it, sweat flowing to the tip of his nose has no effort to wipe it.

Jing Yifeng felt that his current state was similar to that of a researcher in the laboratory, and once his train of thought was interrupted, it would be difficult to continue.

Jing Yifeng is not a person who likes to treat his own people badly, he first went to change the melted ice basin for Anji, and then soaked a wet cloth, intending to help him wipe it.

This wipe he found that Angie's eyelashes have grown a lot, although the original pitted eyelashes are still a little uneven, but his own eyelashes are long enough.

The regrown eyelashes resemble a line depicted by thick ink, lining the eye socket round and deep, the eyelids curved down smoothly, and then the end of the eye suddenly turned up.

Anji's eyelashes suddenly moved, as if stimulated by the cold cloth, and squinted his eyes slightly: "There you have it!"

As if he thought of something, the azure pupils suddenly contracted inward, and the point of light also expanded, and with the jade-colored skin that had just been wiped clean, his whole person had that glowing feeling again.

Jing Yifeng felt dazzled.

Angie seemed to have just discovered him, and subconsciously stepped back, almost falling because he stepped on the magic material.

"Be careful." Jing Yifeng stopped Ansel behind his back with one hand, and Ansel also grabbed his clothes, because both of them were in a half-squatting position and accidentally fell into a ball.

Ansel covered his sore nose and complained nervously: "When did you come, why don't you make a sound!"

"You're all bones, hard like this... Don't hurry up yet!