74

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 74

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

The two hurriedly found the booked aircraft, and when the aircraft took off, they saw many people surrounding the rental center. This image may be common elsewhere, but for Blue Mercury, it's a big spectacle.

"Thanks to your cleverness." Ogden rarely praised Benson.

Benson: "Mr. Ogden, shall we go to the branch first for random inspection, or shall we go to the snack bar first?"

Ogden squinted at him with a big white eye, just praised him for being smart, and in a blink of an eye, he began to make stupidity!

Benson smiled: "Okay, understand."

Under his operation, the aircraft slid out a white trajectory in the sky and went straight to the direction of the Central Plains Museum.

On the other side, Jing Yifeng was also surprised by the massive flow of people in the snack bar, he guessed that there would definitely be diners coming today, but he really didn't expect that there were so many people!

Is this the whole Blue Mercury people coming?

He also thought that there was a statement from the master of the game that it would be difficult to convince these interstellar people of him, and as a result, a seafood noodle dish bought them?

Indeed, there were people who were not good at coming to the door for various reasons before, but as soon as Jing Yifeng's seafood noodles came out, many of them began to waver in faith. The master of Yi did not seem to have produced other evidence except for making octopus balls once according to Jing Yifeng's appearance?

Since there is no evidence, why don't they eat and see before talking, they can only evaluate after they have really eaten, right?

With such caution, these people were still secretive at first. When he saw his lover's parents, relatives and neighbors at the door of the snack bar, it became clear in an instant, it turned out that everyone thought the same as him!

What else is entangled, and call friends generously.

Jing Yifeng saw that there were many people in the store at first, and had to set up a queue on the Star Network to limit the store to a maximum of fifty people at a time.

But these diners couldn't squeeze out of the queue, so they simply chose to pack takeout, so the door was chaotic again, and the three robots in his store were simply not enough.

Behind are not only "Anji" and Li Bao, Grandpa Li, Grandma Li, the Ying family of three, Rong Zhen and Miranda all came.

The big black snake and leopard stand at the door, acting as guards to block guests from entering the door, until the guest reveals the terminal of the call, the big black snake lazily retracts its tail and lets them enter the door.

The two boys who had just entered the door carefully bypassed the big black snake, such a big spirit body, it was the first time they had seen it. If it weren't for the two indestructible beliefs of seafood noodles and octopus balls, they would have run away the first time they saw the big black snake.

However, when they entered the door, smelled the aroma of seafood soup more strongly than outside, and saw the diners around them, they instantly refreshed.