35

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 35

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Only Milu, who has a strong brain, thinks it's a coincidence, right?

After another two days, the dining car was finally built, dragged back by Uncle Tim with a wildebeest, and temporarily placed in the yard of the backyard.

"How do I use this?" Milu stood behind the dining car taller than the others, only his head showing the dining car's console, and his face was distressed.

Even more fun is the tree of life, which runs directly to the roof of the dining car. The vines show the edge of the dining car, as if they were specially arranged decorations, which is quite chic.

Jing Yifeng can't help it, if the dining car is made according to Milu's height, the others must bow their waist. The height of people in this world is much taller than in the modern world, like Lyell, Angie, they all have more than one meter eight, and Uncle Tim is close to two meters... He could only compromise a little.

As for Milu, he was not in this compromise, and he did not expect Milu to push this heavy big guy.

"Take advantage of the low crowds in the afternoon, close the shop and let's try new snacks." Jing Yifeng announced with a smile.

Since the last time he ate crayfish, his clerk has not relaxed for a long time, so it would be good to have a tasting today.

Milu: "Yay!

Rally was worried: "Isn't it okay to close the door suddenly, or I will stay in the store?"

In addition to brewing wine, everyone rarely let him meddle in the work in the store, which is strange.

Milu's happy expression paused, and he heard his kind husband say: "No, since you want to take a holiday, then everyone has a holiday."

It's just half a day, he feels that he is already very stingy, if in modern eighty percent is also scolded as a capitalist who does not care about the life and death of employees, here, everyone actually thinks he is very good?

Jing Yifeng is very ashamed, but the snack bar is really not staffed, he just wants to take shifts and holidays and can't spare manpower.

Jing Yifeng said what he said, and when the last few diners walked out at noon, he asked the clerk to close the doors on both sides and hung up the sign that it was closed.

Everyone moved separately, moving tables and tables, snacks for snacks, marinated vegetables, cold shrimp with ice powder, tofu brain, crayfish and beer, and a large table was set up.

Among them, Lelier and the little sapling are the most attentive, using vases to give birth to some moon seasons, cornflowers, bellflowers to decorate the table, soft little breeze blowing, although the early autumn afternoon sun is still a little fierce, but after the shade of heat dissipation, but also to this small courtyard a little coziness and coolness

Everyone was affected by the joyful mood, and Lyriel did not give Uncle Tim a cold look for the time being, and even Ansel's handsome face, which had been somber for several days, showed a hint of softness.

And this softness reached its peak when Jing Yifeng beckoned him to move the ingredients, and Jing Yifeng looked at his bright eyes and suddenly felt a little guilty.