0.2

Even though I was in a stranger's house and I had no clue where my family was

Even though I was in a stranger's house and I had no clue where my family was. I felt strangely safe with Emmett. It was almost like I needed to be near him. I ran into his arms and nestled my face into his neck. He smelt like Spearmint and Eucalyptus. It was claiming even though he was cold it didn't bother me. I felt something warm be wrapped around me.

"Shh... Sleep Princess! I am right here! No one will ever hurt you as long as I am around." I hear Emmett's ruff voice say as I slowly start to close my eyes! I didn't dream as Emmett held me. But I woke up in his room alone when the sun was just coming up. I looked around for Emmett and got a little scared as I saw people I didn't know. But one looked ever familiar to me. I walked up to him tilting my head from side to side. His eyes were wrong. That much I knew.

He looked at me confused and slightly concerned. "You look like my great uncle Jasper!" I say and now he looks shocked.

"Jasper! I would like you to meet Brooklyn Ann Whitlock!" The one Emmett called Rosalie says. I giggled as he looked at me shocked again.

"You even have his name!" I said as I climbed onto his lap. "But your eyes don't match! My uncles were green! We have a painting of him in my home." I say as he smiles down at me.

"Jasper don't!" Another man says with a growl, making me jump and cuddle into the man that looks like my uncle. The other man had reddish brown hair and looked like he would never be happy a day in his life. He frowned at me, making me try to hide even more from him.

"You're scaring her!" Another woman says as she comes and sits next to us. She had short black hair and a sweet smile! "It's ok Brooklyn! We won't hurt you!" She says as I try to smile at her.

"You better hope Emmett doesn't find out you scared her! He won't be happy." Rosalie says as she walks over and picks me up.

"Emmett will be very upset when he finds out you scared his mate." The black hair girl said, but I didn't understand what they were talking about.

"Brooklyn, this is Alice and Jasper." Rosalie says as she points to the black haired girl and the man that looks like my uncle. "The one over there that scared you is Edward!" She says as she glares at the one that doesn't look happy.

"I am Ian!" Another man says. He has black hair and a nice smile. His eyes twinkle as he looks at Rosalie. I could tell they loved each other like my mommy and daddy.

"You're the man I ran into!" I say as he nods his head at me. "I am sorry!" I say as I hide my face in Rosalie's hair.

"No! Sweetheart! It is all good! I am glad that you ran into me!" He says as I peek out of Rosalie's hair. He smiles at me. I watched his mouth move but he never said anything. I was confused by that. Because Rosalie smirked at him like she heard what he said.

"Brooklyn... I would like you to meet Esme!" Rosalie says as I look to see the woman that held me while I cried for my mother.

"Hello!" I say as I hear a giggle.