3.9🔞

I smiled as I found my mate and son in one of the little shops

I smiled as I found my mate and son in one of the little shops. I hissed as I noticed Bella blocking their path to the register. It was clear they were trying to get away from her. Carlisle had made us all promise to not fight with her. That we should just walk away from her and not engage. "Baby girl?" I said as I walked up behind my mate. Bella smiled at me and I glared at her. It was clear she thought I was talking to her. But I wasn't. I would never call her anything like that. I walked up and wrapped my arms around Brooklyn and kissed her head. I looked down at our son and smiled as he seemed so peaceful as he slept.

"Emmett?" Bella said and there was a ring of anger in her voice. I didn't look up from my son or take my arms away from my mate. I loved filling her in my arms.

"Do you think?" I asked as I turned my head to look at my mate. She looked at me and smiled. I had been wondering if there might be a chance if we could have another child. Since we didn't know all she could do. And the fact that our son survived her turning. Yet another thing that should have been possible. I wanted a little girl. I wanted a mini Brooklyn.

"There is no harm in trying. It is really fun to try with you!" She said and I smiled so big at her.

"I like it too!" I said as I leaned in for a kiss. She smiled into the kiss as did I. God I loved her.

"Emmett, I am trying to talk to you!" Bella yelled but I continued to ignore her as I stared into my mates eyes. All I could think about was her and our son. They were what mattered to me. They were all that mattered to me.

"You know I love you so much Brooklyn! That I would do anything for you." I said as Brooklyn smiled at me.

"I love you too, my teddy bear!" She said and my smile grew even bigger. She hasn't called me that since she was little. It made me growl as I wanted her more than ever.

"How about we leave and let Rose watch Jace and I show you the grizzly size of your teddy bear!" I whispered into her ear. She giggled at me.

"You two are so cute!" Rosalie said as she took hold of the stroller. "Go have your fun! I have Jace!" She said as she started to walk away from us. I smiled at her before winking at my mate.

"Umm. Hello! Emmett! I am trying to talk with you!" Bella yelled and I frowned as I turned to her.

"Why should I care about what you have to say? You are nothing to me!" I said as I glared at her. She looked shocked and hurt at me. But I could care less about her. The thought of taking my mate was running through my mind.

"But I... I thought you care about me? I mean Edward said..." She said but I raised my hand, shutting her up.

"You are nothing to me. Just because you are with my douchebag of a brother doesn't mean you are anything to me. My wife and child are what matter to me. My family matters to me. You are not my family. You are not my friend. Just a stain on my family. Brought in by Edward!" I said as I took my mate's hand in mine. I pulled her out of the shop with her giggling at me. "Now where should we go?" I said as I tapped my fingers on my chin. This made Brooklyn laugh at me.