3.11

I hated that Bella called the mutt over

I hated that Bella called the mutt over. I hated that she had anything to do with them. But I knew there was no stopping it as she loved him just as much as me. What I didn't expect was him to bring a few friends with him. I watched as they crossed the lawn, arms crossed and clearly not happy that I was here. "So what is the plan? When do we need to take over watching the house?" He asked and I huffed as Bella ran to him and started to sob. The way he wrapped her in his arms upset me even more as I wish I could do that without killing her.

"They refused to help. They hate me all because I love Edward." She said into his chest. He looked down at her before looking at me and glaring. I knew he hated that she was in love with me. And because of that she broke things off with him. He wanted to give her everything I couldn't and I wanted that for her.

"Why?" He asked, directing his question at me. "It's their fault this all happened! If they had all stayed away." He said and I scoffed at him. He was blaming Alice for coming to help Charlie.

"They never wanted Bella around! She means nothing to them. She isn't my mate so they refused to help. As she has put Brooklyn in danger more than once." I said even though it hurt to admit. He looked at me questionable for a moment before looking down at Bella.

"But Bella said..." He said but stopped as one of the others laughed.

"Told you she was lying! I bet you she was lying about that Brooklyn chick as well!" He said as he held out his hand to the other boy.

"Shut up Paul!" Jacob hissed as he turned to see the other boy put a ten dollar bill in Paul's hand. "Really, Jared?" Jacob said and Paul just nodded his head.

"We all bet on it. Looks like I won. See as she is a lying little bitch! I mean look at what she said about Emily and Kim." He said, making Jacob huff and Bella to gasp. I wondered what they were talking about and Jacob answered that question. Bella had lied to the pack about the Alpha and Beta mates. Claiming that they had pushed her and that was why she went and jumped off the cliff in the first place. But they never did.

"They did hurt me! They told me I should kill myself." Bella said, making the other boy growl. Bella clung to Jacob and it annoyed me. As she did the same whenever my family showed aggression towards her.

"Jared.." Jacob warned but the boy was too pissed to control his temper. So Jacob pushed Bella over to me. "Calm down!" Jacob said in a tone that rang of authority.

"Jared, let's leave. I drop you off at Kim's place!" Paul said with a smirk. "Wait until Sam hears about this. He ain't going to help her now that he knows the truth behind it all." He said with a laugh.

"Come on. We have to protect her." Jacob said and this made both the other boys scoff. "She is human after all." He said but the others just shook their heads.

"She isn't our problem. She made her choice and now he can protect her if he chooses." Jared said as he glared at Bella then me.

"I can't do it alone. I need help. I need the pack's help." I said as I tried my best to not spit venom at them. I hated that I needed their help. But with my family's refusal I had no other choice.