4.5

Over the next five days, four more teen girls went missing

Over the next five days, four more teen girls went missing. Making his total now five girls. All of them had the same height, weight and hair color as Bella. It was clear he was trying to curb his desire to feed from her. Bella to no one's surprise would stop by everyday wanting updates on what was going on. But there was no news to give her. Most of the time she was by herself but today she thought it was smart to bring her mut with her. Brooklyn and I were outside with Jace when she showed up. "Wet dog! Such a nasty smell!" Brooklyn said as they approached us. I noticed the wolf shift. Clearly uncomfortable with being so close to us. Bella just glared at us.

"I know but soon that small won't bother us. As we will be far away from them." I said as I picked up our son. The mutt looked at him and frowned.

"Then maybe you can get that brother of yours under control and leave here once and for all!" The mutt said and I laughed.

"He isn't my brother! And not a part of this family! You want him to stop, then be my guest and go and hunt him down!" I said as Bella looked at me shocked before she turned her mutt.

"NO! You promised me, Jake!" She yelled as he started to shake. He shook his head before taking a few steps away from her. It was clear he wasn't in control.

"Wolves have never been able to contour their tempers!" Brooklyn said as she took Jace from me. "Nasty thing really! So violent!" She said before walking back to the house. The mutt glared at her making me hiss at him. It was clear he came here to protect Bella but was about to learn a lesson when it comes to me and my mate.

"Careful mutt! There are more of us here!" Jasper hissed as he stepped outside. The mutt looked shocked but his shaking had stopped. It was clear that he was scared of Jasper.

"Anyways! Have you heard from him? IS he ok?" Bella asked, clearly wanting all the attention on her and not her mutt.

"Only what was in the papers!" Ian said as he appeared next to me. I smirked as Bella and the mutt screamed. He and I both laughed.

"Why haven't you stopped him?" The mutt asked and I laughed even more. I guess his alpha hasn't told him.

"Why don't you ask Sam?" Alice said as she came out of the house and stood next to Jasper. "He was the one that asked us to stand down and not go after him." She said and this caused him to look confused. "Or have you not noticed that he, and a few others haven't been around?" She asked and it seemed like he was starting to understand.

"They are going after him?" He asked and we all nodded our heads.

"Guess you aren't as dumb as Brooklyn thinks you are." I said with a little pout.

"You know I should be upset that my baby sister is helping the wolves to kill my brother... But I am ok with it. I mean he has become a danger to us and others." Ian said as he looked only at Bella. I knew what he was doing and I smiled.