4.10

I was annoyed that she still believed that we care about her after all they had done to my family

I was annoyed that she still believed that we care about her after all they had done to my family. "Carlisle! Please!" Edward said and I shook my head at him. I was most unhappy with him. He had to make it all about him no matter what the rest of us wanted. He made the choice to bring her into our lives. He made the choice to disregard what the rest of us wanted. He made the choice to stand by her even when he knew it was wrong. He made the choice to leave and kill. Innocent or not. That was his choice.

"No! Edward. I will not let this go on any more." I said as I was still pissed that he had ruined the night meant for Brooklyn and Emmett. "I will not allow this any more." I said as Edward stood there and frowned at me. As I pointed at him then at Bella. "I want her off my property once and for all!" I said before turning to my family. "Everyone inside!" I said as Esme guided the girls inside. Ian, Jasper and Emmett waited for me. It was clear that they didn't trust the wolves, Edward or Bella.

"Carlisle!" Edward said again and I sighed as I noticed Bella was now standing next to him with the wolf right behind her trying to pull her away. "Let's talk about this! You could at least give me that." He said as Bella grabbed on to him.

"No! Edward. I have made it clear! We have made it clear. Bella is and will never be what you and clearly she wants to be to us!" I said as Edward shook his head Bella sobbed as the wolf tried to get her away from us. "She is not our family and she never will be. You can do as you wish but you will leave the rest of us out of it! We no longer want any part of this." I said as I turned my back on him. I never thought I would have to turn my back on one of my sons but it was clear that Edward would never let us live in peace as long as Bella was alive. All my sons looked pissed. Emmett being the worst of them all.

"I could if you gave me a chance. Why won't you! This is all happening because of her? Isn't it? Because I slapped her?" Bella said and it took everything in me to not laugh at her.

"Bella from the moment you arrived here you have done nothing but push yourself onto my family. We have even told you to your face that we didn't want you around. Not sure what we need to do to make you understand this. And so you know you slapping my daughter was the start of our dislike of you. But everything you and Edward have done since then hasn't helped us like you!" I said as she looked at me shocked. It was clear she still didn't believe me or any of us.

 It was clear she still didn't believe me or any of us