2.1🔞

I smiled as Emmett and I returned from our trip

I smiled as Emmett and I returned from our trip. Emmett showed me so many new places and I fell in love with every place we visited. "So you had a good time?" Emmett asked and I nodded my head as I yawned. I didn't sleep much as he kept me active throughout our whole trip.

"OH! Yes! The food was the best part!" I said, making him scoff. I knew that he would of course. "The sex was right up there too!" I said, making him growl at me. I giggled as I moved to kiss his cheek. "The sex was the best part!" I whispered into his ear. "Mmm. Being bent over the top of the eiffel tower as ...." I said but he cut me off by kissing me. I groaned as he pulled away.

"Careful princess, I may just take you here and now!" He said, making me smirk at him. I hoped he did! Sex with him was like a drug. And I was addicted to him. It made me wonder what life would be like if and when I was changed. Would I be like a normal newborn or could I be different. Be in control. But one thing I knew was that I was always going to be crazy about him.

"Please do!" I said as I sat back in my seat. He chuckled as he continued to drive. I could see the bulge starting to form in his pants and it made me smirk.

"I am not sure who is more horny? Me or you!" He said and I laughed as I slapped his arm.

"You! If I remember correctly you were the one that wanted to join the mile high club before our plane even took off." I said and he just smirked at me. Though I didn't mind as it was with Emmett and I loved him and wanted to experience everything with him.

"Yeah! Keeping you quiet wasn't easy!" He said and I slapped his chest even harder. "Definitely need to do that again. Though the loo wasn't the easiest place for us to fit. Coving your mouth as I pound into you was kinda hot. But I much rather hear you scream for me!" He said as I rubbed my things together. He was turning me on with all this sex talk. I heard him groan before the jeep was pulled off the main road and onto a side road. "Come here!" He said as He undid his pants. I smiled as I did as I was told.

I climbed onto his lap and was so thankful that I was wearing a dress. He pulled me into a kiss and I moaned as I felt his hand touch my thighs. "Damn, Brook!" He said as he moved my panties to the side. "Talking about all the sex we had got you so turned on!" He said as our lips brushed each other.

"What can I say, you being inside of me is one of the best feelings I have ever had." I whispered as he moved his dick up and down my dripping wet fold.

"So wet for me baby!" He groaned as he slowly started to push into me. "So wet, so tight, so warm!" He moaned as he brought my hips to meet his. I moaned at being full of him. "Such a good girl!" He said as He slowly brought me back up and down.

"I love you so much Emmett!" I said as I started to move on my own.

"I love you too baby! So fucking much!" He said as he bunched up my dress around my waist. He groaned as he watched himself move in and out of me. A groan slipped past his lips as his head fell back in the headrest. "Shit!" He said as he helped me move faster.