1.3

I rolled my eyes when Emmett and I emerged from our bathroom to find clothes laid out for us

I rolled my eyes when Emmett and I emerged from our bathroom to find clothes laid out for us. "Why does she do this? Why can we be our own person and choose what we wear? And to come in while we are busy is just creepy!" I yelled as I shook my head and went to pick out my own clothes. I hated being dressed up like a doll. Alice knew that. But she alway tried.

"It's Alice. Who knows." He said as there was a knock on our door. Emmett growled as he moved to open it. I was still looking for an outfit to wear. And wasn't paying much attention to who was knocking. But I didn't really care.

"I need to speak with Brooklyn." I heard my uncle say, making me glare over at Emmett. I walked over to the door holding my towel in place.

"What?" I asked in a not so pleased tone. Jasper raised an eyebrow at me.

"Alice would like it if you wore the outfit she picked out!" He said in a stern tone. I looked at him shocked followed by pissed. He stepped back clearly feeling my emotions.

"Why should I dress up for Edward's little bitch?" I asked as he sighed and shook his head at me.

"Come on Brook... It is only one day!" Emmett said, trying to keep the peace between me and my uncle. I rolled my eyes before slamming the door shut. "And now I am not getting laid for a week." He said to himself. But I knew him, he was worried about not getting laid.

"Try a month!" I hissed as I changed into the stupid outfit that Alice picked out for me. I heard him growl as I kept my back to him. I walked out of the room without saying another word to him. I walked past Alice and Jasper who both looked at me sad. I went to the kitchen to find Ian making me breakfast.

"Thought you could use a friend in the battle of being ourselves!" He said and I smiled at him.

"Thanks!" I said as I started to chop up some ham. I heard Emmett slam the front door.

"But you shouldn't take it out on him. He doesn't like it when you and Jasper fight. And he hates it when you are mad at him." He said and I shook my head at him.

"Then he shouldn't have agreed to me being a doll in Alice's fashion show! For some bitch that means nothing to me and never will!" I said as Ian smirked at me. Esme walked in and smiled at me.

"Go eat... I still have to go and change." Ian said as he handed me my plate. I went to the table and started to eat. I didn't look up when Jasper walked in with Alice following behind him. I finished eating with them just staring at me. I washed it and walked out to find Emmett standing by the front door with his hands in his pockets. He looked at me and frowned.

I grabbed my bag and walked out without saying a word to him. I heard him sigh as he followed me. I got into the back seat of the jeep with Rosalie, As Alice and Jasper drove with Edward. Emmett moved the mirror to watch me as we drove to school. I refused to look at him even when he growled at me. Now that would normally turn me on to no end but right now it just pissed me off. Rosalie wrapped an arm around me.